Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

De Laet and Matty James.

From Twitter it appears De Laet knows Nuge too. Tends to help get him settled etc.

Don't ever recall seeing either of them play (unless they've played us and not done anything significant) but both young, both United and both reasonably cheap.

Let's see what happens.

Despite being fairly unknown and the fact I know little about either of these players I much prefer these type of signings, young, hungry, something to prove players than the big(bigger) named signings, prima-donas that Sven signed.

Matt James is Mark Davies.

De Laet will be solid and can play across the back four.

Young, something to play for and ex Man United sounds like the criteria Pearson is looking for.

This "young and hungry" thing is starting to piss me off already. Jesus christ if it goes on all summer i'm going to die. **** young, **** hungry, I want good players. I don't give a shit if you really really want to be good, if you're not good, **** off.

Like Matt Mills? Jermaine Beckford (We've seen flashes off good stuff from him, took his time and still seems to only show now and again)? To name but two, two big players, that have a good name, have been good at past clubs, maybe i'm abit harsh in naming Beckford in that - when he has been good, he was very good, all seemed to be on his terms when he wanted to though, as for Matt Mills well even I went along with the statements people were making the has was 'the best defender in the Championship' never really shown it for us though did he?

Any signing is a gamble but i'd rather have young, hungry players with points to prove than big names, that fair enough have a good reputation but players with good reputations never seem to do it for us, it's like we are jinxed! Pearson's done it in the past signing young players that are up and coming and he's had more success doing that than the big name signings in the last couple of seasons.

Archived