Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
80footgiraffe

Nicky Shorey

Shorey > Konchesky

or at least based on their loan periods at the city ground anyway. Who knows what kind of shape Shorey's in these days.

To be fair Konch took a slating from your fans which he seems to have totally turned a corner for us.

I think that was a combination of his form in the final few games for us and that former player signs for local (non) rival syndrome.

Shorey always looked more assured and generally less likely to get himself sent off/do something bizarre and give away a goal.

Sky Sports online

Sky Sports understands Nicky Shorey has held talks with Leicester about a possible move to the King Power Stadium.

Shoreyspacer.gif is available on a free transfer and is looking for a new club after leaving West Bromspacer.gif earlier this month.

A number of clubs are thought to be keen on signing the former Reading man, but Leicesterspacer.gif have made the first move for the full-back.

Foxes boss Nigel Pearsonspacer.gif is keen to bolster his squad as he looks to build a side capable of challenging for promotion next season.

However, it is believed Pearson will have to offload some members of his squad before bringing in Shorey having already brought in three new faces this summer.

Shorey is thought to be weighing up his options and is expected to hold talks with other clubs before deciding where to continue his career.

Shorey's wages would surely be on par with Konchesky is he any better than Konch not so sure, but if we do sign him what is the f**king point replacing a very competent LB, they are both the same age.

Doubt he would settle to be back up to Konchesky, i hope PK isn't leaving.

Wouldn't be surprised if he was going

Whenever Pearson promised a big shake-up & "blood on the floor" Kennedy was brought in for Konch

Wouldn't surprise me if most Sven's summer spending didn't go, depending on how sustainable their wages may or may not be.

Shorey's wages would surely be on par with Konchesky is he any better than Konch not so sure, but if we do sign him what is the f**king point replacing a very competent LB, they are both the same age.

He hasn't got any wages, he's been released. So I'd have thought whatever would be negotiated would be a lot more reasonable than someone at Liverpool who had just played for a UEFA Cup finalist the season before.

I have it on very good authority that Konchesky is off! He had a big row with Nigel after the incident at Millwall.

The other players that Nigel had a 'big row' with (Mills, St Ledger) are still here, aren't they, so it doesn't mean he's going.

The other players that Nigel had a 'big row' with (Mills, St Ledger) are still here, aren't they, so it doesn't mean he's going.

St Ledger apologised and the window has only just opened so Mills still being here is hardly a shocker atm

Archived