Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

12 teams Vying for Promotion

1) Wolves

2) Leicester

3) Middlesborough

4) Leeds

5) Sheffield Wednesday

6) Bolton

7) Charlton

8) Ipswich

9) Brighton

10) Blackburn

11) Blackpool

12) Birmingham ( provided they keep Chris Hughton)

In no particular order

1) Wolves

2) Leicester

3) Middlesborough

4) Leeds

5) Sheffield Wednesday

6) Bolton

7) Charlton

8) Ipswich

9) Brighton

10) Blackburn

11) Blackpool

12) Birmingham ( provided they keep Chris Hughton)

In no particular order

I would add in Burnley and Cardiff to that list as well.

I would add in Burnley and Cardiff to that list as well.

Cardiff are big financial problems due to not doing this Red Kit business, Burnley imo will well their assets such as Rodriguez, Trippier and perhaps Austin so are looking are lower midtable. Those 12 teams I have listed are realistically want to challenge for promotion and have the resources to do so.

don't fancy sheff w. or charlton..brighton have shot their bolt, ipswich? do me a favour. brum are fooking skint, so are bolton, blackpool will implode now, I fancy cardiff above all those. middlesboro. will lose a couple of key players soon. fook knows what leeds will do.

Cardiff are big financial problems due to not doing this Red Kit business, Burnley imo will well their assets such as Rodriguez, Trippier and perhaps Austin so are looking are lower midtable. Those 12 teams I have listed are realistically want to challenge for promotion and have the resources to do so.

They aren't, that was just for more money

I'd take Wolves, Ipswich and maybe Brighton (assuming they don't match the great start they made last season) out of that equation. If Huddersfield make it up in the play-offs, i wouldnt rule out them doing something similar to Brighton themselves, as they have a similar expansive unit and pitch and a good manager in Grayson.

They aren't, that was just for more money

Despite the noncooperation from the fans with the kit change and being subjected to racism, the owners are bumping the stadium up to 35,000 (They can't fill 26) and are investing in new training facilities. Have no idea why.

Blackburn and Bolton will be thereabouts, have a better feeling than i did last season about us, one of the teams thats come up from league one has got promoted to the prem for the last 2 years, could be possible. I don't see it this year though to be fair. I'd say teams that'll be thereabouts could be

1) Leicester

2) Blackburn

3) Bolton

4) Birmingham

5)Blackpool

Basically all teams beginning with B and us :D

There is only a few teams that i think have no chance of at least the POs.

I do think Birmingham and Blackpool will be up there again as well as the likes if Boro, Bolton and obviously us.

All three of the promoted teams i think will also be up there similar to Brighton in the season just gone.

Very hard league but we have nothing to fear as there are certainly no teams better than us.

Wolves could be contenders in this league but their choice of manager was slightly weird. As we know, Scandinavians with no prior experience of the Championship can find it tricky.

Bolton have let half their squad go in a bid to cut costs. Blackburn are still in meltdown, though that may change if and when Steve Kean finally gets the push.

Middlesbrough will probably sell players, Hull are in chaos and Brighton might find it tough to match the progress they made this season.

Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds look the biggest threats to us, But there are still three months to go before the start of the season, and a lot of wheeling and dealing lies ahead.

Archived