Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

New kit info

This is the down side of having a kit deal with one of the big players.

The prices........... Sod that!

http://www.ccfcshop.co.uk/retproddetail.aspx?d=2&id=1308

Their home shirt is £35 so we shouldn't pay anymore really seeing as Puma is supplying us as well.

But I think it will be £40 for a short sleeve shirt if traing tops are £30.

Don't get all the fuss over the training gear, looks the exact same as the previous season, apart from it's a bit lighter in blue? :unsure:

Dont know how long the numbers will stay like this, but Vardy's in number 9, Big Wes in 5 and I think i can make out Danns in number 8

It doesn't always mean this is the number they will get during the season, although I do think Morgan will be 5 or 6 and Danns probably 8.

Who's the geezer between Danns and King?

0,,10274~11027634,00.jpg

Looks like Tom Parkes to me?

That's who I instantly thought but he doesn't look much like the google pics showing up... unless he has matured a lot recently!

Yeah he probably has. Only a few months older than me but I've always thought he is a tank.

If you look at Parkes in his time a B.Rovers it's him, we have a winner Fox92!!

:trumpet:

Don't get all the fuss over the training gear, looks the exact same as the previous season, apart from it's a bit lighter in blue? :unsure:

It doesn't always mean this is the number they will get during the season, although I do think Morgan will be 5 or 6 and Danns probably 8.

Looks like Tom Parkes to me?

I'd say it was too.

Lloyd Dyer continues his trend of getting a bigger upper body each season, making the chicken legs even more striking.

If it helps him to strike better what's the problem.

This man is a beast! I bet no one messes with him in training! who do you think Benches more Wes or Lloyd? im sure I remember someone saying Lloyd has super strength for his size but surely it has to be Wes

0,,10274~11027630,00.jpg

Archived