Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

New kit info

This man is a beast! I bet no one messes with him in training! who do you think Benches more Wes or Lloyd? im sure I remember someone saying Lloyd has super strength for his size but surely it has to be Wes

0,,10274~11027630,00.jpg

Don't know if he benched more than big Wes but I know that a few years ago he benched the most in the squd. John Cross (strength and conditioning coach) told me this as he moved to my club after he left Leicester.

Don't know if he benched more than big Wes but I know that a few years ago he benched the most in the squd. John Cross (strength and conditioning coach) told me this as he moved to my club after he left Leicester.

Yeah, before Wes joined I can remember one of the players on twitter think it may have been Schlupp said Dyer benches the most.

http://www.ccfcshop....spx?d=2&id=1308

Their home shirt is £35 so we shouldn't pay anymore really seeing as Puma is supplying us as well.

But I think it will be £40 for a short sleeve shirt if traing tops are £30.

The difference is only 8 people want a Coventry home shirt (And they'll all wait until the post Christmas sale!)

My point was £30 for a training t shirt is way over the odds.

Was at the megastore earlier the new puma tracksuit is £75 and it's £50 for a hoodie.The lad working said the kit wont be out for a couple of weeks but the replica shirt is very different to the training shirt (well i never)

I always thought that like pound for pound Lloyd was the strongest? Considering he's got legs like matchsticks and he's only small heightwise he must have the biggest chest in the world if he can claim to be stronger than Wes.

Why didn't anyone mention this earlier? Like in post 351 for example? Oh wait...

Sorry didn't say that, I suppose I should give you a lengthy apology for that mistake as it really was quite a disaster on my part. Just thought I'd give actual proof of it instead of just saying it.

If Lloyd has that kind of strength he really needs to throw himself about a bit more on the pitch and be a bit more aggressive, many defenders already back off as soon as he gets the ball in space for fear of being skinned for pace.

Yeah someone on the radio mentioned Dyer is the strongest, and I've never understood that because he gets knocked off of the ball easy during games.

IT'S THE FÚCKING TRAINING SHIRT!!!

Sorry for shouting.

Shouting, and capitals, warning points lol:P

Yeah someone on the radio mentioned Dyer is the strongest, and I've never understood that because he gets knocked off of the ball easy during games.

Shhhhh. :P

Just because he's the strongest doesn't mean he'll be strong on the ball two completely different things. Just means he's strong in one area? Probably not wrote this in the correct manner but I know what I mean lol

This man is a beast! I bet no one messes with him in training! who do you think Benches more Wes or Lloyd? im sure I remember someone saying Lloyd has super strength for his size but surely it has to be Wes

0,,10274~11027630,00.jpg

Don't know about Wes but I know Lloyd benches 140kg so my money is on him

AxXTO0WCIAA0flW.jpg

Anyone notice the socks? Different colour to the Training Kit... is that the colour we will play in next year?

The training kit is also available in that navy blue colour won't be our home kit colour

3074l-1.jpg

Archived