Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Danny Murphy

No thanks, this would lead to an uncertain XI. We've got Drinky, Kingy, Jamesy, Dannsy and Wellenski. We don't need anymore tbh. He won't come here anyway.

Well at least he's got a Y at the end of his name like the rest of the squad. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Not sure where Murphy lives but he's from Chester. I used to play against him when in under 14's football. He used to room and play up front with a mate of mine for Cheshire. Best player I've ever been on a pitch with. Beat us 11v0 once and I think he scored about 5 or 6!

Guest seanfox778

Fourth Official/Toffee Fox has dismissed this as lazy journalism.

Very lazy: "the former Liverpool, Spurs and Tottenham midfielder"

Strive Gerrard always said Liverpool got rid of Murphy too early. He can still cut it at Premier League, in my opinion, never mind Championship.

If the Blackburn medical is true, then he will be a great signing. He did come through Crewe's academy, but he is from Chester. If he still lives up there, then a Lancashire club like Blackburn would be ideal.

Blackburn will be strong this season though, especially if they keep the likes of Yakubu and Hoilett.

Strive Gerrard always said Liverpool got rid of Murphy too early. He can still cut it at Premier League, in my opinion, never mind Championship.

If the Blackburn medical is true, then he will be a great signing. He did come through Crewe's academy, but he is from Chester. If he still lives up there, then a Lancashire club like Blackburn would be ideal.

Blackburn will be strong this season though, especially if they keep the likes of Yakubu and Hoilett.

Hoilett has joined moenchengladbach

Yak is off for a mill mate (contract clause)

Hoilett linked with a number of foreign clubs (clause whereby he can be sold for less to a foreign club)

Of all the who three come down, Blackburn may well struggle the most IMO.

Yak is off for a mill mate (contract clause)

Hoilett linked with a number of foreign clubs (clause whereby he can be sold for less to a foreign club)

Of all the who three come down, Blackburn may well struggle the most IMO.

I thought hoilett has already signed for a German club!

It seems Blackburn may be splashing the cash. A 2 year contract is an attraction to a player of Murphy's age but so is one more big pay day. There are rumours (BBC) that Blackburn have made Leon Best an offer to leave Newcastle that may be difficult to refuse.

It seems Blackburn may be splashing the cash. A 2 year contract is an attraction to a player of Murphy's age but so is one more big pay day. There are rumours (BBC) that Blackburn have made Leon Best an offer to leave Newcastle that may be difficult to refuse.

Yeah, I saw that in rumours too

I dont see them going straight back up to be honest, and seeing as they're probably going to lose a few of their front men, Leon Best doesnt really strike me with fear

Murphy is a smart move, but I dont feel he will make up for their certain losses

I thought hoilett has already signed for a German club!

I think you're right mate... Munchengladbach? (is that how you spell it?)

I dont understand this argument that the clubs that have come down don't/won't have money to spend.

Of course they will, and are doing from what I can see.

People on here said the same thing pre season last year about West Ham, who then went on to be the biggest spenders, behind us of course!

I'm afraid if you don't think that Wolves, Bolton and Blackburn aren't gonna be contenders this season I think you're deluded.

My money's already on Wolves...

Oh yes, sorry everyone, I didn't realise. Junior Hoilett has already left Rovers on a bosman while Yakubu, Mauro Formica, Steven Nzonzi, Paul Robinson, Scott Dann, Gael Givet and Martin Olsson all want to leave according to Blackburn.

So that's basically all of their quality players leaving. Still think Bolton will be the strongest, predicting them to win the League at the moment.

Signed for Blackburn today on a 2 year deal, really great signing. Shame that if he is dropping down to champ level we couldn't have persuaded him to come here.

Not a Pearson type of player, far too talented and expensive, may also have an ego!!

Archived