Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bausor

Realistic Centre Back Targets ?

David Edgar from Burnley.

Charlie Mulgrew from Celtic.

Winston Reid from West Ham.

Anthony Gerrard from Cardiff.

Craig Cathcart from Blackpool.

Emmerson Boyce from Wigan.

Tom Herbert from Littleton. 6' 3", never beaten in the air, first touch is brilliant - cos he never has a a second touch! - pace to burn, and can organise a back four like you wouldn't believe. Go Tommy!!

I know we have approx 3 weeks of pre-season left but as NP has stated a new centre-half is vital, is anyone else surprised that there is so little news on this.The earlier that he is in the better.

I know we have approx 3 weeks of pre-season left but as NP has stated a new centre-half is vital, is anyone else surprised that there is so little news on this.The earlier that he is in the better.

A deal could be progressing on the quiet - not everything gets leaked and Nigel has always been one to keep his cards close to his chest.

Jamaal Lascelles

I wouldn't mind him at Leicester but the rumours are that he's already signed for Spurs. That may have changed with AVB taking over mind.

Played for Stevenage at the tail end of last season and stepped up admirably in an unfamiliar Right Back position. Calm and assured at all times and got better with every game. Another season on loan at Stevenage would improve him dramatically I think.

Archived