Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Christophe Berra

He is avaliable, but I would have thought a few lower league Premier League teams might take a look at him, obviously Stoke and Southampton mentioned.

I still think a loan signing would be a better option for us, although I wouldn't reject Berra.

If we signed Berra he would be without a shadow of a doubt first choice, and personally I would as he has bags of championship and prem experience. The fee seems a lot but in relation to Matt Mills and Bamba leaving and picking up Whitbread on a free why not?

Maybe Kyle Naughton if he was available

Kyle was a Sven loanee mate.

Even Naughton wouldn't fit into the Pearson mould of defender I don't reckon. Nige likes his defenders defending and his wingers attacking.

Naughton could get forward too much for Pearsons liking?

Kyle was a Sven loanee mate.

Even Naughton wouldn't fit into the Pearson mould of defender I don't reckon. Nige likes his defenders defending and his wingers attacking.

Naughton could get forward too much for Pearsons liking?

Yeah I know just a personal wish

Don't think you can get away with being just a defender nowadays if you're a left back/right back

I honestly don't think he would

When the guy said if Nigel had the budget he would spend three million on one player - there is not a manager in the world who wouldn't. Perhaps you thought by 'budget of £3m' he meant £3m to spend altogether.

I hope you can work that out now.

When the guy said if Nigel had the budget he would spend three million on one player - there is not a manager in the world who wouldn't. Perhaps you thought by 'budget of £3m' he meant £3m to spend altogether.

I hope you can work that out now.

I agree with Foxfanazer.

Given what we've seen this pre season I will be surprised if Pearson spends three million on one player.

Even if he had the money to I'd still be surprised.

He does like a bargain and seems to prefer pay not a lot and develop his own.

Archived