Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

New Website Launched

just been on the site, had no probs at all. mind you, it was on a laptop not an i-pad, i-phone, S 3 etc. I like the site, it's not so 'in your face' as the old one, looks more traditional. I'me sure I'd find some probs if I trawled through it a bit. give it time, it will be fine.

Thinking about it, I very rarely use the official site, prefer Foxestalk. We just need a fixtures/result page.

just been on the site, had no probs at all. mind you, it was on a laptop not an i-pad, i-phone, S 3 etc. I like the site, it's not so 'in your face' as the old one, looks more traditional. I'me sure I'd find some probs if I trawled through it a bit. give it time, it will be fine.

Thinking about it, I very rarely use the official site, prefer Foxestalk. We just need a fixtures/result page.

what a dickhead!! just looked at the calender page. Doh! :whistle:

don't need the official site now

The quality of writing hasn't improved. Main news article begins with

"Anthony Knockaert will both miss Tuesday’s Capital One Cup trip to Torquay United, having reported for international duty over the weekend."

2nd article contains

"already an MBE and Freeman of City"

3rd article contains

"but it was the overall quality of City’s pay"

They quality of writing hasn't improved. Main news article begins with

"Anthony Knockaert will both miss Tuesday’s Capital One Cup trip to Torquay United, having reported for international duty over the weekend."

2nd article contains

"already an MBE and Freeman of City"

3rd article contains

"but it was the overall quality of City’s pay"

Was that deliberate? :P

The Chesterfield website is the same as ours too. It's incredible that someone somewhere is actually so crazy they think they have improved the site, someone really should be fired and unemployed for life for this blunder

Morgan weighing in at 15st 10lbs...UNIT!!! Come on the website isn't too bad is it that bad that we need a petition setting up? its only a website! You can tell that it isn't finished and is a work in progress people would be moaning al ot more if the website was down whilst they finished it!

“There are loads of adverts but the layout looks very amateurish. Certain links take a while, and in this day and age you expect everything instantly.â€

This kind of person does my head in. They will forever live in disappointment.

No problems with pop-ups (never had one) or it being slow - if anything I think it's quicker than the old one. My problem is that it doesn't look Leicester City because of the colours used.

This kind of person does my head in. They will forever live in disappointment.

No problems with pop-ups (never had one) or it being slow - if anything I think it's quicker than the old one. My problem is that it doesn't look Leicester City because of the colours used.

I have sorted the pop-ups out, but I do find the web-site very slow. I have a quick internet connection, but find the new site frustratingly slow. In comparison, I found the old site much much faster to load.

Not too bothered about the new layout - it always takes a little time to get used to where things are, it is just the speed of it that I have problems with.

Archived