Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

New Website Launched

I do believe that Chesterfield have only just released there website like 4/5 days ago. During the season I'm pretty confident it will change to there colour and picture of fans.

They wouldn't launch it incomplete, no point. What you see is what is intended.

From my professional eye it's crying out for a new font, more colour & imagery on the header and a blue background. It's quite hard to read as well as there's no spacing or bordering around sections, so it all blurs into one.

At least there's less adverts now though.

It's already been said - but just looks like a wordpress standard layout. te comments about it being original and not like the other out of the box club sites - they'll be following as they are all provided by the same company, it's part of a ten year deal with almost all the clubs and must have at least 4 years left to run.

What a load of tosh. Takes longer to load too.

EDIT: Half of it doesn't load at all, at least not on my browser!

EDIT AGAIN: Just opened it on IE7. Looks a bit better.

Why do they still insist on optimising sites for a browser whose market share has dropped to about 20%?

Well half the content doesn't load at all on Opera, and it slows my whole browser down to a crawl whilst it's open. What does load looks amateurish and disjointed, and some of the fonts are a crime to humanity.

Pish, basically.

Archived