Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

New Website Launched

Not a very nice look, but a big improvement for convenience. We've got tables, news headlines and fixtures all on the frontpage.

That font is hideous though, it's fuzzy - like someone's taken a screenshot of the actual site.

Sure i'll get used to it anyway.

AWFUL UGLY If thats there best effort then god help us all they god paid good cash to come up with what kids in primary could do infact im sure they could and can and do make better sites/layouts than that :(

http://www.chesterfield-fc.co.uk/

We may get a background, but it is finished with all that white and awful font.

I work for Chesterfield and ours has been running about a month or so, now.

I've got used to it and actually prefer it to the old site, it's much easier to navigate.

The majority of the Football League clubs are using Perform group and there have been a few problems with the websites such as articles taking a while to appear and so on.

There were three templates available and most clubs went for this template, with Notts County using the editorial template, which requires strong photographs with each story.

Leyton Orient's is the third template, have a look and see what you think.

I think LCFC's is too white at the moment, but i'm sure they'll tidy everything up shortly.

All links to league tables, fixtures etc needed re-formatting, which will explain why some might not work at the moment.

Give the Media lads at the club a couple of weeks to iron out the creases and it'll be fine!

Personally I'd use the blue from the search box behind the some of the articles and headlines, to section them off, it's an absolute mess when you've got tables, stats and fixtures just floating on white space.

At least they've got rid of those annoying secondary tabs advertising the FIFA 13 Preview bollocks.

Yes, it is a template, hence this byline in the T&Cs:

The Website is operated by FL Interactive Limited

It looks overly fussy for what looks like it's supposedly a 'minimalist' layout and, yes, is far too white. We play in royal blue, thank you, Mr FL Interactive Limited. And why bother adding a greyed-out background of the stadium when a full-colour photo would look so much better. Christ, even Hull made there's look decent. There's nowt on there to read, but it looks reasonable at least!

Much better off keeping up with Foxes news from an entirely independent source :thumbup:

Much nicer than the old "premiumtv" template with hideous advertising and hardly any content. So, have the Thai's ended the premiumtv deal?

Kept that under wraps didn't they?

Still not as nice and simple as the Tigers site, but it'll do....

All clubs are changing to this layout. Its the new official website for clubs

EDIT - Birmingham's got released today, look how theres first got released...

Yeah, I think the company who design it must get contracted the the football league (or every club), because every website seems to be the same, always has done (apart from Birmingham, although changed now)?

Archived