Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

New Website Launched

Chill your beans pal, was being sarcastic, does my head in too when people write it and complain about the most pathetic of things!

Even the sarcastic Wellens comments are dull now. Let it die a happy death,

It's a bit random sometimes I get the old and sometimes the new and a lot of the links are missing including the one about winning and Ipad

Its not finished yet. It will be like the Manchester City one. With pictures of the players and fans where the white is. Also the colour will change to blue.

Somewhat premature to release it then don't they realise how nit-picky us LCFC fans are. :P

Is the new site still showing up for some people? To me, it looks just like the rough layout. I'd imagine they'll add the colour/content etc next and then release it properly. I used to do a bit of web design and I'd follow the same process, make sure the layout is sorted (doesn't have to look fancy, just make sure tables, areas of text etc. are there) then go about sexing it up!

I do believe that Chesterfield have only just released there website like 4/5 days ago. During the season I'm pretty confident it will change to there colour and picture of fans.

Why are we advertising it as our 'Brand new Website design' if we're going to change all of it in a few weeks? In fact why even put it up before it's ready?

I hope you're right but I've got a feeling it's staying as it is.

Why are we advertising it as our 'Brand new Website design' if we're going to change all of it in a few weeks? In fact why even put it up before it's ready?

I hope you're right but I've got a feeling it's staying as it is.

People wanting to buy tickets online couldn't buy them while the new website is being designed. So they have just put a "first glance" up. I'm not saying it will but I can assure new picture and colours will change

Also I don't get why people are complaining. At the end of the day it's only a website that you will go on to buy tickets or look at prices. Does it matter

Omg just seen it surely this won't be permanent? It looks like 1 of those dodgy free web templates which was designed 15 years ago surely there's been some cock up here?

lol it will change to blue and have pictures don't worry. Just a first taster :thumbup:

The only benefit of having this template is faster loading on mobile devices, Its very lightweight with hardly any images at the moment.

That's the only benefit I can see.

From a Web Designers point of view its pretty bad to be honest, The formatting is pretty much non existent, News articles aren't properly integrated, No banner, Looks like a free Wordpress layout, or the sort you'd find on yola.com ... Pearson Out.

Archived