Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Marshall

In fairness, for a footballer he comes across alright, he was smiling but like chilli_con_carne said he is just really shy. Also, King is far more articulate then some others. I mean, Morgan and Wellens - oh dear!

I've had a TV camera stuck in my face twice in my life and it isn't easy to come across as smooth. My TV personality came across as sarcastic and I spoke with a strange drawl. (Maybe this is how I always come across? This might be why no one likes me :(:P)

For the record, the first time was in the New Road Inn and I was asked what the score would be and who the new manager would be. I fluked it and got both things right, we beat Arsenal 2-1 and Mark McGhee was the new manager.

The next time I was eating in an Indian restaurant and I was asked by a camera crew whether I was worried that it was unhealthy. My sarcastic and drawly (drooly) response was on Central News and then repeated over and over on Indian Eye early in the morning.

So the poor lad did allright!

Jeez give the guy a break!

What do you want him to say to stupid questions like “There’s a lot of ex Man Utd players in the team aren’t there?â€

“Yes, Ian. Yes there are a lot of them.â€

Stringer is about as much use as a pair of tits on a dog.

Jeez give the guy a break!

What do you want him to say to stupid questions like “There’s a lot of ex Man Utd players in the team aren’t there?â€

“Yes, Ian. Yes there are a lot of them.â€

Stringer is about as much use as a pair of tits on a dog.

Agreed talks soo much bollocks Stringer, also asked after a 4-0 victory if he thinks Marshall should be playing behind the front two as alan Young says he should. Just won and scored a goal!

honestly hope we get in the premier league so I dont have to listen to those two talk absolute shite for an entire season again

In fairness, for a footballer he comes across alright, he was smiling but like chilli_con_carne said he is just really shy. Also, King is far more articulate then some others. I mean, Morgan and Wellens - oh dear!

Morgan's got about a 10 word vocabulary but Wellens normally doesn't shut up! I've always thought he's excellent at interviews.

Archived