Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Charlton Scoreline Prediction

Firstly, you can't help how you feel, if you're being honest with yourself there are matches that you think to yourself 'I don't fancy us today'. That's not being negative, you just know that in reality we will lose some games.

Secondly, some of the best moments I've had supporting City have been an unexpected goal or result. The goal against Leeds in league one, the win against Norwich last season, the comebac against Spurs - wouldn't have been as good if I thought they were going to happen.

I do agree with you second post though, too many fans go into matches expecting a bad game and it's obvious they are watching it with a negative attitude, and then also look for the negatives after the game, even if we've won.

This

I've got a bad feeling, but i'd love to be proven wrong!

2 - 1 Charlton.

Kermo.

I've also just had a Charlton friend message saying " 7/2 - Yann Kermogant to score anytime and Charlton to win." Not a bad shout for tonight! ;)"

W*nker.

Interesting.. So literally no-one thinks we are going to lose this game?

:whistle:

The optimism is admirable.

I was thinking that myself Col, everything is fine when you beat your biggest rival in the first game of the season with a new look team !

And they think of us as thier biggest rival before anyone starts.

Archived