Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
southwest fox

another defeat

I thought the performance was very good. Yes we may have lost but playing how we did week in week out we'll see the benefits. If it was not for a couple of world class saves, a clearance off the line and incompetent officiating it would have been a very comfortable win.

There is no such thing as a 'sucker punch'.. This is basically a goal the opposition scores when a team has pushed too far forward leaving yourself exposed to their attacks.

Although the signs are encouraging going forward, we must stop conceding goals away from home. This needs addressing.

3 points from 9, however well we have played, is a bad start and puts us near the bottom.

I remain positive, if we stop conceding goals so readily away from home.

Great stuff today, except result

Konch was absolutely awful, but the level of performance was great from everyone else... except the frickin linesman

Passing sorted, energy levels & motivation sorted, creating chances sorted.

Got all the ingredients to storm it and if we keep doing what we're doing then along with SSL & Whitbread to come in we'll be more than fine.

We bossed it.

Robinson with a save from point blank range, Dunn with a last ditch block and Murphy with a block on the line.

With Vardy he was onside and that's 5 -1.

Don't worry, it's going to happen. Time. Patience.

Thought we looked very good today, either that or Blackburn were total dogsh*t. Must admit I was very pessimistic about this game but I think we can take some positives out of it. We are still creating, passed it very well at times and restricted them to two chances from what I remember. Bring on the rest of the season I say!

Archived