Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

Is this Nigel softening us up for Blackpool putting 6 past us?

Just tuned on to Stringer/Young, they are managing to give begrudging praise to a substituted league 2 player who's team are beating us 4-1.... Radio coverage just as shit as the performance, sums up the last season and a half at Leicester. Bring back Svenis at least it was fun when we lost under him =P.

Now Alan is bitching at the ball boys.....

And finally, man of the match is a Leicester player, how does that work?

He starts both Whitbread and St Ledger, should of started one with Morgan.

Matty James isn't good enough, there was no need to sign him

Gallagher should be sold

Waghorn is fookin laughable absolutely laughable I would give him a piggy back to his next club, I would go through that much pain with him on my back just to see him fook off out of our football club.

We are laughable, so laughable we are now trending on twitter with everyone mocking us.

agree with everything said here

Because they aren't stupid enough to sack a manager for losing a cup game in which he made 8 changes, or for two league games in which we were fairly close to winning with a bit better finishing.

If we lose on Saturday then the pressure is

going to be massive for the following 6 games.

Im not saying I think they will get rid, but I'm not sure where your confidence comes from. Whatever way you look at it this is really embarrassing. Are they even interested in performances? I hope so.

Seriously can everyone pipe down about "sack Pearson" blah blah, it makes us look embarrassing as a set of fans. Shock results happen all the time in Football, deal with it.

I tell you what is worse than losing against this lot, changing out manager every two seconds, that makes us look shit.

Yes it was.

Banning someone for making a "haha" post is fvcking pathetic to be honest. It's not offensive, it's not threatening and if it riles you that much then you need to get the fvck outside and go do something real.

I agree with Daggers on this one, especially because not a few hours ago you said this.

Perhaps just ignore it if it bothers you so much?

At best, it's was a mild annoyance, not really ban-worthy.

Archived