Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

c'mon this is leicester we are talking about.

we will probably beat blackpool without conceding and make ince and phillips look like league 2 players, score 4 at wolves, and then lose to bl00dy burnley.

Agreed!

Don't quite understand what is going on at the moment...I'm agreeing a hell of alot with TPH and Daggers - I notice they have agreed with a few things i've posted recently aswell (Unless they're taking the piss :unsure:) lol

...I'm worried lol

wtf are you going on about? You actually wanted/want us to lose?

I have made my feelings on the cup(s) perfectly clear before:

- Whilst we are in the Championship, they are pointless. We have 0% if winning, so let's just get out asap. Cups aren't what they used to be, teams like us have no chance against the upper Prem sides;

Because they aren't stupid enough to sack a manager for losing a cup game in which he made 8 changes, or for two league games in which we were fairly close to winning with a bit better finishing.

If we lose on Saturday then the pressure is going to be massive for the following 6 games.

There is absolutely no valid reason that he should get sacked.

I have a terrible feeling the Thais would see his sacking means of satisfying our moronic following, though. If they know anything about football they'll keep him for the whole season whilst there is still a remote chance of promotion. If they sack him, I honestly believe it will prove we have no hope for the future as it would mean they know as much about football as the majority of our mentally challenged fans.

Why are people saying its all pearsons fault for picking the team. Hes partly to blame but can you honestly say that starting line up cannot be beat ****ing burton albion. Players more to blame IMO. It cant always be the manager

The first rule of leadership, everything is your fault.

It is the manager's fault.

Banning someone for making a "haha" post is fvcking pathetic to be honest. It's not offensive, it's not threatening and if it riles you that much then you need to get the fvck outside and go do something real.

No you are right. Although the man who gets kicks out of posting pictures of cocks or the word c*** or something else similarly as "****ing pathetic" isn't really in any position to lecture people about going outside and doing something real are they?

Futacs, nice. Bit late but 4-2 is mildly less embarrassing than 4-1

Only in the same way as having 1 bollock hanging out of your speedos is less embarrassing than having 2 hanging out.

It isn't just one game with some of these players though is it?

gallagher

danns

waghorn

SSl

and on it goes. These players are not good enough. Our squad is not as good as some on here think it is.

Some of those weren't even on the bench for our first 3 league games. Waghorn and Gallagher won't play much of a part, Danns was playing superbly in the last few months of the season, SSL is a decent squad player.

Futacs has just scored, Beckford hasn't played, Nugent was on the bench.

Maybe it's good enough, maybe it isn't. But people are acting like we've got a first team out, some of them aren't even second team.

I have made my feelings on the cup(s) perfectly clear before:

- Whilst we are in the Championship, they are pointless. We have 0% if winning, so let's just get out asap. Cups aren't what they used to be, teams like us have no chance against the upper Prem sides;

They arn't pointless. We could get to the final, we could get a good tie to bring in some money for the club. All teams have chances, hence Cardiff got to the final last year.

Some of those weren't even on the bench for our first 3 league games. Waghorn and Gallagher won't play much of a part, Danns was playing superbly in the last few months of the season, SSL is a decent squad player.

Futacs has just scored, Beckford hasn't played, Nugent was on the bench.

Maybe it's good enough, maybe it isn't. But people are acting like we've got a first team out, some of them aren't even second team.

still not an excuse? we should be smashing these!

Archived