Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

Oh shut up you depressing people! It's the league cup, a game we don't really care about! And not only that, but it's actually a blessing in disguise, trust me. We have played well in every game this season so far, no the results haven't been right but that will follow! Calling for persons head, or even suggesting his imminent exit is simply barbaric.

Oh didn't realise Burton had scored again, sod it, Pearson out.

i hope someone dont ask the score if they have not heard after the match.... it will be something like this....

Person: hi, what was the score? :rolleyes:

Me: errr, 4-1 Burton! :ph34r:

Person: good one, now the real score please.... lol

Me: it was... :dry:

Person: :banghead:

Just think how many Blackpool will score

c'mon this is leicester we are talking about.

we will probably beat blackpool without conceding and make ince and phillips look like league 2 players, score 4 at wolves, and then lose to bl00dy burnley.

I'm starting to realise why Leeds solid Kasper he postion is poor at times.... :ph34r: i'll get my coat.

No don't get your coat.

I agree. I don't rate him, I am slowly going off him even more. Beaten by 35/40 yards? Ridiculous. I think he should have got the first Charlton goal and maybe something on the second Blackburn goal.

Over time, I can see why Leeds fans don't rate him and why they sold him for only 1million.

I know its only the league cup, but come on 1-4 to Burton :( even sousa wouldn't lose 1-4 to these!

Do me a fucking favour! Sousa could've lost to a team who didn't physically turn up

Oh shut up you depressing people! It's the league cup, a game we don't really care about! And not only that, but it's actually a blessing in disguise, trust me. We have played well in every game this season so far, no the results haven't been right but that will follow! Calling for persons head, or even suggesting his imminent exit is simply barbaric.

OUR ONLY MAJOR TROPHY EVER WON!!!

So losing 3 on the trot and conceding 8 goals in 3 games doesn't concern you then?

Maybe we just need to gel?

Archived