Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

It's only the cup, yes it's a tad embarassing but considering the majority of you felt that 'We needed some stability, he needs till Christmas' if you do think that one loss in the cup should see him lose his job then you're as bad as the Blackburn fans we've spent a week taking the piss out of.

I reckon the owners will give Pearson time. It'll probably be to our detriment in the end, but I expect no knee-jerk reactions from our guys.

Very surprised at this scoreline, Pearson has built a weak championship side whose best hope is top half, but to be losing like this is nothing short of shameful. Very embarrased tonight.

Oh shut up you depressing people! It's the league cup, a game we don't really care about! And not only that, but it's actually a blessing in disguise, trust me. We have played well in every game this season so far, no the results haven't been right but that will follow! Calling for persons head, or even suggesting his imminent exit is simply barbaric.

So if we don't care about it what did O Neill do for us then? A good cup run does matter to some of us and personally I love the excitement of being in the hat to potentially play a giant. I do agree that calling for Pearson's head is not right but seriously we need to do better against Burton even if we are fielding a so called "weakened team".

Kasper should not be beaten 40 yards. He should be saving them. I've never rated him as highly as other fans but 40 yards!? Don't care if was expecting a cross, this is ridiculous.

He's an average championship keeper just arse licked into oblivion by all the happy clappers. Same with Marshall and Nugent. Zzz

The problem is ,the club is too good to the players, they have got it too easy here..they think they are big time charlies who just need to turn up. The whole culture at the club needs to change. gutless shower. this talk of its bad luck or bad refs is total delusion..wake up time.

Oh shut up you depressing people! It's the league cup, a game we don't really care about! And not only that, but it's actually a blessing in disguise, trust me. We have played well in every game this season so far, no the results haven't been right but that will follow! Calling for persons head, or even suggesting his imminent exit is simply barbaric.

did you not care when we won it twice in the 90s .as for your comment on pearson it will not be long if results dont pick up unless your ****ing happy with staying in the championship or worse

ahahahahaha

You aren't welcome when you aren't being a cvnt, so you certainly aren't welcome now.

Even when we're shit, Leicester are twice the club Charlton could ever dream of being.

Now bore off.

Archived