Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Burton Match Thread

So losing 3 on the trot and conceding 8 goals in 3 games doesn't concern you then?

Maybe we just need to gel?

Well clearly something isn't right but we are playing well, I can't comment on tonight as I haven't heard it and I wasn't there.

He's an average championship keeper just arse licked into oblivion by all the happy clappers. Same with Marshall and Nugent. Zzz

Kasper was very good for the first half of the season. He had a pretty poor second half though, especially since the Chelsea match.

You aren't welcome when you aren't being a cvnt, so you certainly aren't welcome now.

Even when we're shit, Leicester are twice the club Charlton could ever dream of being.

Now bore off.

Don't worry he won't be back for a while.

OK lets sack a manager over a cup defeat!! The chop and change over the last 11 years has worked well of course!

Hang on, where have I said sack the manager?

I have actually said i'm behind him, I like Pearson. My problem is people making excuses for us making umpteen chances and not converting, as is the defence not being tight enough. Yes Pearson can bring players in, get players out, Pearson can tell them what to do but once they are on that pitch Pearson can't put it in the back of the net for them, Pearson can help defend, my problem is the players.

He starts both Whitbread and St Ledger, should of started one with Morgan.

Matty James isn't good enough, there was no need to sign him

Gallagher should be sold

Waghorn is fookin laughable absolutely laughable I would give him a piggy back to his next club, I would go through that much pain with him on my back just to see him fook off out of our football club.

We are laughable, so laughable we are now trending on twitter with everyone mocking us.

Well clearly something isn't right but we are playing well, I can't comment on tonight as I haven't heard it and I wasn't there.

The violinists on the Titanic were playing well too - didn't do them any good did it...

I know I'm probably on my own but I have utmost confidence that we'll beat Blackpool on Saturday.

I still believe Pearson is the right man for the job. Consider me one of his cheerleaders.

Although, admittedly, this result is very poor and it hurts to go out of the cup, especially in this manner.

He starts both Whitbread and St Ledger, should of started one with Morgan.

Matty James isn't good enough, there was no need to sign him

Gallagher should be sold

Waghorn is fookin laughable absolutely laughable I would give him a piggy back to his next club, I would go through that much pain with him on my back just to see him fook off out of our football club.

We are laughable, so laughable we are now trending on twitter with everyone mocking us.

Bet you're loving it. #Victims

Archived