Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Pearson Speculation

Does he move enough to cause an argument?

If you read the rest of the thread, it was St Ledger's half-chicken that was nicked. To me this implies that Beckford probably finished his, along with the sweet potato mash (he can afford it) and was subsequently unable to move.

So you're probably right, it's not Beckford.

I've got a feeling this is going to be one of my new favourite threads.

I'm also not sure how allowed it is to have already accused a player of betting against us as some wild interpretation of some tweets.

I'd actually take that explanation over the likely reality, that we were just actually shit last night.

What the **** is up with this club?!

Whoever it is can **** right off. Obviously one of the big shots that have warmed the bench so far. Idiots. I really, really hope Pearson isn't going.

The whole blame and change culture at this club is poisonous.

I think suggesting, if there is a problem with a player, it's Danns is logical. The player has stated on twitter he doesn't know what he's done to upset someone. He then gets I the team, plays poorly and Pearson publicly suggests if people aren't in the team and moan about it should put in a performance.

I may be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 BUT Danns is now am easy target if we need to clear out a midfielder

If you read the rest of the thread, it was St Ledger's half-chicken that was nicked. To me this implies that Beckford probably finished his, along with the sweet potato mash (he can afford it) and was subsequently unable to move.

So you're probably right, it's not Beckford.

Beckford can't finish

Just think all the shit that kicked off in the past, let's say during the 90's, during arugably our best era I bet hardly any of it was known to the fans/public when there was no twitter about and it was kept 'in-house'...

Twitter causes more harm than good.

Today, 07:27 PM

russell2103

No he hasn't!

It was a made up joke by a palace fan on twitter! He immediately said it was a joke. Whoever created this thread obviously saw one tweet and believed it without questioning!

He is still Leicester City manager

A palace forum....

Heard it a few times off Bert over various points over the past couple of years, it's always been followed up by...... Nothing in particular.

Was certainly no problems on Saturday when we played Blackburn off the park.

We'll see on Saturday how things shape up, until then Chinese whispers will no doubt get out of control.

Perhaps someone was unhappy about being told to cut down sleeping nearly all day except to fall out of bed late morning to train for about 20mins before grabbing a Nandos on their way home before spending whole rest of the day watching stuff on Netflix. Wouldn't be surprised if someone's nose is out of joint from the shower of shit last night.

Jesus I can't stand all the "drama" surrounding our club at the minute, it's like being in a playground with all the rumours and bulls***. I just want to watch football.

Haha how ironic that you post this on an Internet forum. If you just want to the watch the football, do exactly that and don't read forums

Archived