Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Pearson Speculation

It was Leon Crncic he came back for some beef, to vent his frustration to Pearson because he was never played.

He ranted about how shit Waghorn is, and that he is better than Waghorn, then Crncic got into a fight with Waghorn.

Stowell jumped in to break up the fight but Crncic pushed him over, only for Stowell to fall into Danns, who then fell into Pearson who then fell into Filbert Fox, who happened to get his head knocked off and be revealed as Lee Hoos, so everyone chased after Lee Hoos only for him to run out the stadium and be hit by the Burton team coach.

This thread just proves how mad this forum is lol

Based on a tweet saying things aren't looking good we've had headbutts, betting scandals, celebrity big brother reviews and NP's ripped Danns head off lol

News just coming in that konchesky's been done for chicken molesting

Bet someone is photoshopping that as I type....

This thread just proves how mad this forum is lol

Based on a tweet saying things aren't looking good we've had headbutts, betting scandals, celebrity big brother reviews and NP's ripped Danns head off lol

News just coming in that konchesky's been done for chicken molesting

lol

lol

So something may or may not have happened. We don't know what it might be, who it might involve, when it might have happened.

Someone explain to me why the hell this isn't in the bin yet?

Because it's good entertainment.

So something may or may not have happened. We don't know what it might be, who it might involve, when it might have happened.

Miserable git! :P

Comedy gold?

Is it bad that I do a little cheer every time I see a dwarf at the Paralympic Opening Ceremony?

I love 'em, I really do.

Wait, are you suggesting that Danns and Beckford took part in a dwarf throwing competition, which upset some of our more vertically challenged players, and so Pearson had to knee some of them (well, he couldn't really nut them at his height)?

Where has anyone (apart from a palace forum) even mentioned Pearson? Bert is on about a player and member of staff. Am I missing something with the thread title....

Because people love to fear the worst out of everything. They love to lose their rag towards people, too. They keyboard-bash before actually thinking about what they are saying.

This is my only entertainment this evening

Wait, are you suggesting that Danns and Beckford took part in a dwarf throwing competition, which upset some of our more vertically challenged players, and so Pearson had to knee some of them (well, he couldn't really nut them at his height)?

Apparently Levi Porter offered to go up on Beckford.

The dirty wee bugger.

Archived