Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Pearson Speculation

Shocking innit.

It's painful to read. Someone mentions Danns and (despite the fact he probably has nothing to do with what may or may not be happening) people wade straight in with 'Danns is a disgrace' etc etc. I swear some on here will believe literally anything that is posted.

What's that mean? Are you suggesting he's been sacked Ashley? (I don't know what you mean) lol

The shocking bit was about Danns, sorry I should of worded it better. Doubt I'll find anything out but I will try.

St. Ledger nicked Danns' half chicken at Nando's and Pearson nutted him.

There was a right mess.

Peri-peri sauce up the walls and ceilings and everything.

lol

I've got a feeling this is going to be one of my new favourite threads.

I'm also not sure how allowed it is to have already accused a player of betting against us as some wild interpretation of some tweets.

Something might have happened but I can't tell you what it was, who's involved and when it happened or if it has actually happened at all.

Bet it's Beckford.

Me too

Make a big noise before you move them on, gives fans something to dwell on

Stuff like this coming out doesnt bode well, I wish we would just sort our shambles out and move on instead of this constant tripe

Bert can't control the way you think and what you decide to think lol. He also doesn't decide the way you like to imply how things are interpreted. No-one has mentioned Pearson; if anything it's your own fault for always thinking the worse.

So why not talk specifics? If something's known why the ambiguity? What is the need other than to get everyone scrambling to him to clear things up?

Maybe names can't be mentioned, fair enough. By why not: a player has done x? The owners are considering doing y? Afterall he's already said two top sources have told him, it can't be at risk of getting someone caught out. There's clearly more than one person that knows. I just find the elusiveness annoying and coutner productive to anything other than him feeling that people are hanging on his every word/Tweet.

Archived