Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Pearson Speculation

What really is the point in Tweeting that something's happened then not actually saying what it is? If you can't explain what you put then why put it out there in the first place unless it's for your own ego. Not doubting credibility at all but it's like me saying: "Oh! Don't like what I'm hearing about the next X Factor judge" (assuming I've built my following on being an X Factor insider) and then when people ask for more being elusive and ambiguous. Why do that?

I know it's been much debated on here but I get the impression that this Bert used to know stuff and is now clinging on to his notoriety with vague bits he gets hold of now and then. That's why I've stopped following him. Annoying that others cling on his every Tweet. Whether this is Pearson-related I don't know. I hope not, but it's hard not to think that when things have been phrased as they are. If that's not the case then it doesn't exactly help implying that at this moment in time.

I give up if this is true, same ****ing shit season after ****ing season! It doesn't work sacking managers every 5 ****ing minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame that so many people don't realise this. Only sack a manager if he really is leading the club backwards, Pearson certainly hasn't taken us backwards from last season.

What really is the point in Tweeting that something's happened then not actually saying what it is? If you can't explain what you put then why put it out there in the first place unless it's for your own ego. Not doubting credibility at all but it's like me saying: "Oh! Don't like what I'm hearing about the next X Factor judge" (assuming I've built my following on being an X Factor insider) and then when people ask for more being elusive and ambiguous. Why do that?

I know it's been much debated on here but I get the impression that this Bert used to know stuff and is now clinging on to his notoriety with vague bits he gets hold of now and then. That's why I've stopped following him. Annoying that others cling on his every Tweet. Whether this is Pearson-related I don't know. I hope not, but it's hard not to think that when things have been phrased as they are. If that's not the case then it doesn't exactly help implying that at this moment in time.

I was thinking this but last time I asked that I got banned lol

lol what are you on?

I heard that some of the players betted on us to lose, I thought at first what a load of bollocks. But going by Bert's comment here.

BertLcfc â€@BertLcfc

No specific names were mentioned either. Not saying something will come of it either. Explains the out if character performance last night.

Im starting to think differently, I bloody well hope not but I have my doubts now.

Or there was a bust up between a player and staff, probably involving a headbutt.

Bert can't control the way you think and what you decide to think lol. He also doesn't decide the way you like to imply how things are interpreted. No-one has mentioned Pearson; if anything it's your own fault for always thinking the worse.

This. Well said

He was shocking last night I'll ask around to see if I can get anything like the same person who told me about England representives being at the game before hand..

What's that mean? Are you suggesting he's been sacked Ashley? (I don't know what you mean) lol

Archived