Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Pearson Speculation

Should have got rid end of the season, now we're just stuck with mostly Pearson players and the few remaining Sven signings bar Kasper he's somehow managed to fall out with each one. Thais should have appointed someone with football knowledge for advise when taking over, why we went back for Pearson I'll never know.

This thread just proves how mad this forum is lol

Based on a tweet saying things aren't looking good we've had headbutts, betting scandals, celebrity big brother reviews and NP's ripped Danns head off lol

News just coming in that konchesky's been done for chicken molesting

Should have got rid end of the season, now we're just stuck with mostly Pearson players and the few remaining Sven signings bar Kasper he's somehow managed to fall out with each one. Thais should have appointed someone with football knowledge for advise when taking over, why we went back for Pearson I'll never know.

:source:

Also, we went back for Pearson because he brought us success and made me feel proud to support Leicester again.

Should have got rid end of the season, now we're just stuck with mostly Pearson players who won't be happy if he leaves and the few remaining Sven signings bar Kasper he's somehow managed to fall out with each one. Thais should have appointed someone with football knowledge for advise when taking over, why we went back for Pearson I'll never know.

And this thread supports your view because.....

From one spurious tweet you deduce this? Move over Sherlock, there's a new sleuth in town!

Archived