Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjaldinho

Tom Ince vs Ben Marshall

Difficult one this, Marshall is one of the best wingers in the League but I do feel Ince just pips him at the moment.

I would love to have Ince on the left and Marshall on the right that would be a nightmare for all full backs in this league.

I really liked Ince's creative freedom, he made some great pacey runs behind our defence and had quite a decent first touch. Marshy struggles to beat that first man at times, but his delivery is usually great and his decision making and vision for passes is refreshing. I can't really choose between them, but I'd probably prefer Marshall right now as he seems to be developing quicker.

Am I the only one who thought Ince looked really good yesterday?

Always a threat when in possession, driving directly at our right back.

Brilliant bit of skill at the end to wriggle out of trouble on the half-way line at the end as well.

Brilliant bit of skill at the end to wriggle out of trouble on the half-way line at the end as well.

I thought he was very good, just no end product yesterday should have buried his one past Schmeichel, who did superbly mind, and snatched at his late chance, hence the Dyer and SWP comparisons, maybe good enough to be the next Aaron Lennon.

Marshall has much more to his game, although I don't agree with the Gally comparison think he is better technically than Gallagher from corners and free kicks, got very good vision and is much more mobile and faster.

Right now I am happier with Marshall.

I thought Ince looked very tricky and is a good player at this level.

Thought Marshall looked good too.. In a different way... Not as quick as Ince but has a lovely cross on him.

Still can't understand ( and never will) those who continue to ridicule Dyer.

As a full back I'd hate to have to mark him.

BUT he must look up more before he decides on his final ball. I think that's his main problem. He skins a defender then don't look up enough to see what's on.

I thought he was good stuff yesterday and would have scored if he hadn't smacked it straight onto Baptiste's head!

Thought Dyer did well on Sat. Constatntly pinned their defence back. Defenders are scared of pace.

Lloyd seems to know he isn't the best crosser either so now goes for the touchline and puts in a more drilled approach. If we had a striker gambling on the near post I feel we'd get some joy with it.

Still can't understand ( and never will) those who continue to ridicule Dyer.

As a full back I'd hate to have to mark him.

BUT he must look up more before he decides on his final ball. I think that's his main problem. He skins a defender then don't look up enough to see what's on.

I thought he was good stuff yesterday and would have scored if he hadn't smacked it straight onto Baptiste's head!

You've just answered your own query.

Marshall can take FK/Peno's and can deliver a deadly ball.

i can't remember tom ince doing that recently. i no he is good at dribbling but look at the team's he has had these 'amazing' games against - not as exactly top defence's are they?

i'd take marshall every time

Ince has scored about 4 already hasn't he? Rather have Ince anyway.

Two very different players really, it depends what you want in a winger. They've got their similarities but Ince will get you more goals, Marshall more assists as well as better goals. EDIT; As if Ince has 4 assists already. Jesus Christ. Shows what I know.

I must admit Ince has more FLAIR.

But Marshall, the only fault he has is that he goes missing at times.

I honestly couldn't pick a winner.

Two very different players really, it depends what you want in a winger. They've got their similarities but Ince will get you more goals, Marshall more assists as well as better goals. EDIT; As if Ince has 4 assists already. Jesus Christ. Shows what I know.

I must admit Ince has more FLAIR.

But Marshall, the only fault he has is that he goes missing at times.

I honestly couldn't pick a winner.

Nice edit Dan...

lol

http://www.football-...4~20127,00.html

More alarming is that the sheep shaggers appear to be scoring goals for fun at the moment!

cvnts...

Tom Ince has improved massively since last season and if that rate of progress continues he will be a top top player. He still has to iron out his inconsistencies but that will come with time. I'm surprised someone like Villa or Wigan didn't take a chance with him in the transfer window. I'd rather have him than Marshall in all truth.

Archived