Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benjaldinho

Tom Ince vs Ben Marshall

Take your allegiances with the foxes out of the equation....which do you think is the better player? ! I'm a big fan of Tom Ince as a player.He's got talent, flair and works hard....however that being said I can't say he's out and out better than Marshall. Ben's a quality player with loads of potential.

Think I prefer Marshall .. the boy never seems to put a foot wrong!!

Your guys opinions......

Take your allegiances with the foxes out of the equation....which do you think is the better player? ! I'm a big fan of Tom Ince as a player.He's got talent, flair and works hard....however that being said I can't say he's out and out better than Marshall. Ben's a quality player with loads of potential.

Think I prefer Marshall .. the boy never seems to put a foot wrong!!

Your guys opinions......

BM put some poor corners in today... also few times it looked like we could whip a ball out wide for him but he took to long getting forward so think hes still got a bit of room for improvement

not really seen much of TI before today so couldnt really pick , somehow fluked him into my dream team and he has notched up quite a few points so far so he must be doing something though..

Haven't seen too much of Ince. Looked like being able to come up with something special today though. Always involved, in the right places at the right time, pacey, skillful.

Think Ince would probably edge it but I think Marshall has a bright future here as well.

On todays evidence , it would be Marshall. :thumbup:

They're two very different wingers, Ince has pace and will skin players, whereas Marshall's a bit more Beckham/Guppy-esque and relies on his crossing and when he gets the chance, shooting.

I just think if you've got the ability to dribble past players or do them for pace it really can make a match-winning difference (as long as you've got an end product of course). So normally, Ince is the kind of winger I prefer in this league.

On today's evidence, Marshall. Ince could barely get a look in at times and was well and truly countered by Moore. Marshall's trickery and crossing terrified Blackpool today and he deserved his goal.

However, you have to judge them over a much longer period. There will equally be games where Ince rips defences to shreds and Marshall is ineffective, they're both young after all and it's a long old season.

Ince impressed me today, I thought his movement was excellent and even though we mostly handled him quite well he was pulling the defence here and there as we tried to track him. Let's be honest, he got in behind us 3 or 4 times and should've nailed that chance before half time.

Blackpool really seemed to fear Ben and I was surprised by how much they stood off him. I think he'll be a Prem player by next season - hopefully with us. I think Ince will be too. They're both excellent prospects - there's not much in it from what I've seen.

Just watched the highlights, Ince is much faster, but in the first half Marshall was immense, I can see Ince developing to be like Lloyd Dyer on this performance, fast attacking but wasteful in front of goal, probably better than Dyer, maybe Shaun Wright Phillips, Marshall will be more of a Giggs, he has a lot more on his game than pace.

Archived