Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Derby @ Home now on Sky

Think I will give it a miss now. I got a 10 tkt membership last season and went to the 5.20 Derby sky fixture for £20, even tho getting home is a pain after as there are no late buses.

This season with no memberships I'm guessing it will be a minimum of £30 for a ticket for a telly game so they can go and whistle for it ! a 50% hike in prices during a recession is stupid they will be lucky to get 22000 unless we are running away at the top by then.If we are it will be 25k absolute maximum, There should be no platinum fixtures in this league.

Love how people always go mental when we are on TV. Sounds like a good thing to me! Bring on the sheep.

Not really, I'd say it looks after fans who don't attend games rather than those who do.

And whilst that's not meant as a dig at fans who don't go (as it often can't be helped), it's getting the priorities all wrong.

I can accept being on TV every now and then but it's absolutely pathetic how rarely we play Saturday 3pms nowadays, this weekend is our THIRD.

I don't actually mind 5:20's so much but I do in the sense our attendance will be lowered and we'll most likely charge people silly money. If we're sat about 10th and this remains a platinum fixture, I honestly think we'll get under 20k and that is going to look absolutely laughable when we're playing our apparent 2nd rivals.

Not really, I'd say it looks after fans who don't attend games rather than those who do.

And whilst that's not meant as a dig at fans who don't go (as it often can't be helped), it's getting the priorities all wrong.

I can accept being on TV every now and then but it's absolutely pathetic how rarely we play Saturday 3pms nowadays, this weekend is our THIRD.

I don't actually mind 5:20's so much but I do in the sense our attendance will be lowered and we'll most likely charge people silly money. If we're sat about 10th and this remains a platinum fixture, I honestly think we'll get under 20k and that is going to look absolutely laughable when we're playing our apparent 2nd rivals.

It's just a couple of hours later, how much could that possible alter peoples plans? Almost everyone who was going to attend the 3pm will still attend

It's just a couple of hours later, how much could that possible alter peoples plans? Almost everyone who was going to attend the 3pm will still attend

Well no, numerous people will say 'why go when I can watch in on tv?'

Obviously the attendance is going to take a significant hit.

People need to get a ****ing grip.

So it's a 5:20 kick off, so what.

Welcome to English football 2012. If you don't like it, don't go/watch any English football.

Rant over.

And if anyone wants to know why we pay £30 a game, get fcuked around whenever we want and can't flinch in a football stadium here you go.

Sit down and do as you are told, you are not a customer or a supporter, you are Sky and LCFC's property to be used and abused at will.

Well it pisses me off because I am missing the Bristol City home game due to being on holiday. So I was handing in my season ticket in exchange for a Derby ticket for my bro, but it's not scuppered that as he can't make the later kick off.

I'm sure you could find someone to use it instead of him

If people can make a 3pm kick off, most can make it 2 hours later. Anyone would think its a midnight kick off on a thursday night. Some people just love crying about anything and everything.

I'd say quite a lot of people have commitments on Saturday nights as opposed to Saturday afternoons.

No point rushing around now though I suppose, may as well watch it on TV.

I'm sure you could find someone to use it instead of him

Yes I could, the point is I want to go to a game with him though and out for a beer after. He plays on Saturdays and works nights in the week so rarely gets to go. But this one he could... until they moved it.

Archived