Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Derby @ Home now on Sky

A little annoyed because of the lack of Saturday 3 pm KO's lately, but much better than switching to Sunday, which I hate!

This does mean that both Forest and Derby home games are not 3's now though. Is Forest because of TV as well? 12:45?

I have to say I prefer 5:20 to 12:45 as well, that's for sure.

Believe it or not I have more interest in things than just if I can attend or not.

I'd certainly rather the attendance didn't take a significant hit like it no doubt will.

Sky can fvck off and Leicester need to make this gold, immediately.

I'm Serious Robbie. Jeff in pub then straight out after, perfect ko time. Everything sky have touched this season have been spot on for me personally thus far.

Not a bad shout to be fair mate.

I'll say it again, how many moaning on here have Sky at home?

Me.

Problem is I like to be the pub for an early few pints, footy is great at three and then can have a couple after and be home to get ready to go out for Saturday night by 7.

Not even getting out the ground until nearly 7.30 completely ruins any sort of decent night out.

Dear Leicester City Football Club ( and Sky TV)..

Me and my mates have religiously been meeting up after a Sat afternoon game for donkeys years. We call this drinking session '5 0 5' which is roughly the time we get to the pub after the game.

This is so we can have a nice little drink, discuss the game and finish at about 10pm to get cabs home for MOTD.

It's in our psyche, we are 40 something's, it's how we work.

I wish to make it clear that having games with a 5.20 kick off kinda scuppers this somewhat.

It means we will have to go out later, miss MOTD and probably drink until the wee hours of the morning, thus feeling shite on the Sunday!!

It's not on...

Yours angrily,

Col

See no problem with 17.20s between local outfits. Gets stupid when you see fixtures like Newcastle at Spurs on at half 5 but games such as City - Derby should be fine.

Quite enjoy getting to the boozer for the 12.45, watching Jeff, losing some bets and then rushing to Filbert Way for 17.20ish. Straight back to London Road for a curry post match - sounds like an ideal day to me!

Me.

Problem is I like to be the pub for an early few pints, footy is great at three and then can have a couple after and be home to get ready to go out for Saturday night by 7.

Not even getting out the ground until nearly 7.30 completely ruins any sort of decent night out.

Have a night out in leicester!

In town for 9am on it all day before the game then into town after.

Can't fault it really IMO

Causes problems for Jobber when we're on the tele, he's forced to move due to the sky cameras. Can we please have a home friday night please! Bristol City home in 2010-11 season was a cracker the atmopshere was superb from what i remember, also Waggy's last minute goal! plus the champions match against Scunthorpe another cracker!

See no problem with 17.20s between local outfits. Gets stupid when you see fixtures like Newcastle at Spurs on at half 5 but games such as City - Derby should be fine.

Quite enjoy getting to the boozer for the 12.45, watching Jeff, losing some bets and then rushing to Filbert Way for 17.20ish. Straight back to London Road for a curry post match - sounds like an ideal day to me!

:thumbup: touche

Have a night out in leicester!

In town for 9am on it all day before the game then into town after.

Can't fault it really IMO

Agree but I prefer to wear different clothes at night to what I came out in in this morning, even more so if you are going clubbing.

This is the lesser of the evils of Sky, at least it's still on a Saturday and we will clearly have to embark on a city centre pub crawl. Can't see it being a popular one with my work colleagues as it provides for lots of drinking time pre match and as it's local the sheep will come early as well.

I don't like it but the situation can be salvaged with a organised meetup, I feel a Facebook event page is looming.

I'll say it again, how many moaning on here have Sky at home?

I would NEVER have Sky.

And think about it,WHEN we get promoted we could be playing Sat 1245,Sat Evenings,Sundays or Mondays.

Football has sold its soul to Murdochs sleazy empire!

(Fit skyreaders though!!!)

You complete and utter bellend.

Is that supposed to be insulting ? If it is, I'm afraid you're a wee bit wide of the mark.

Sky have been moving games around for years, they're giving us 2 months notice. It's not as though the game is this weekend is it ??

This place makes me laugh, one week people moan because we get 10 seconds on the football league show, when we get a full 90 minutes on sky people throw their toys out the pram.

News flash for you all, you can't have it both ways.

Local derby (always likely to be moved on police advice) and for the few hundred, because let's face it, that's all it will affect, that can no longer make it, there's thousands that for whatever reason of not going to the game will now be able to see it.

Archived