Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Middlesboro Post Match

Could today have gone any better? Vardy scoring as being blasted by the beckford lovers, "no end product" Dyer scoring, Nigel winning three on the trot, one point off top, 3rd best defence in the league, Beckford being shit and Hudderfield losing.

Should be quiet on here tonight, although I suppose people can moan about Pearson not explaining every little decision he does.

A point off the top... I wish the Thai's would feck Pearson off, getting rid of players who never achieved anything here and replacing them with players who play as a team for a fraction of the cost & wage.

Disgraceful. NP Out!!!

Lets re-start the campaign again... I know there's plenty with me as they reared their heads for a few moments when M'boro scored a fluke against the run of play

If he didn't avoid all questions, then headbutt Stringer I'm not interested.

I am really, what did he say?

Would've taken a scrappy win, was pleased with the performance, thought we deserved a win.

Spoke a bit about Knockaert, says he's improving all the time, still young, new to England etc. but he's pleased with how it's going.

Then asked about Beckford "he wanted to leave so he's left". Nothing financial in it apparently, he wants players who want to play for the club.

Great win.

Could today have gone any better? Vardy scoring as being blasted by the beckford lovers, "no end product" Dyer scoring, Nigel winning three on the trot, one point off top, 3rd best defence in the league, Beckford being shit and Hudderfield losing.

Should be quiet on here tonight, although I suppose people can moan about Pearson not explaining every little decision he does.

Comment of thread!

What we have done with this win is to give ourselves a breather, results wise, against Huddersfield. It would be nice to win on Tuesday, but I'd we don't it's not too important.

9 points from a possible 12 will be good enough to challenge. We don't need to win every away game, but to win a few. Pressure's kinda off until Brizzle and today's result has enabled that.

Archived