Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Middlesboro Post Match

If he didn't avoid all questions, then headbutt Stringer I'm not interested.

I am really, what did he say?

Just answered a few questions about the game in a pretty open manner, plenty of praise, mild criticism of Knockeart for overdoing a bit but in a 'nice' way.

Closed up a bit when asked about Beckford, saying he was sent out for purely 'footballing reasons' otherwise quite friendly and open..... :o:thumbup:

Just answered a few questions about the game in a pretty open manner, plenty of praise, mild criticism of Knockeart for overdoing a bit but in a 'nice' way.

Closed up a bit when asked about Beckford, saying he was sent out for purely 'footballing reasons' otherwise quite friendly and open..... :o:thumbup:

It was just a good, no nonsense interview.

:thumbup:

We lucked out a bit, but it sounded like we were the better team save for the anxious moments surrounding their goal.

All those chances we've been creating are finally going in the back of the net. Sure, they got a few good bounces, and there were some bad misses, but the goals were bound to come.

It seems like Vardy is settling in now, but I wonder if Ben Marshall could use a rest.

Have faith in Nigel Pearson.

I'm buzzing, most I have been for a long time. I was dreading today, with the Danns and Beckford bullshit hanging around like a bad smell I feared the worst. But I'm so chuffed :D

:thumbup::trumpet:

Archived