ozleicester Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Credit to Player... full match now available
FoxesAreBlue Posted 10 October 2012 Posted 10 October 2012 Does the Player work on the iPad? don't fancy dishing out my card details only to find that it won't work.
ozleicester Posted 12 October 2012 Posted 12 October 2012 Does the Player work on the iPad? don't fancy dishing out my card details only to find that it won't work. I dont have an ipad.. but from what ive read.. it doesnt..might be best to check with them.
indierich06 Posted 12 October 2012 Posted 12 October 2012 It won't work with Safari, the standard iOS browser, because it doesn't support flash. But there are certain third party browser apps you can get from the App Store which allow you to use flash, so you could use it on the iPad I think. Not sure how good it would be.
FoxesAreBlue Posted 12 October 2012 Posted 12 October 2012 Cheers boys, not really into all this third party sort of stuff so I think I'll keep my cash in my pocket and make do with Stringer and Young. Co-incidentally, this morning I got an email from the guy who runs my gym asking if I could swap my shift pattern meaning I will be available on Saturdays and Tuesdays which is a result! I'll probably pop for one of them 1/2 season tickets when the time comes.
FoxesAreBlue Posted 12 October 2012 Posted 12 October 2012 That aimed at me? 'Cause if it is I don't get it
KFS Posted 12 October 2012 Posted 12 October 2012 That aimed at me? 'Cause if it is I don't get it Nah the tunnel cam shows all the players saying "Forest friend" to Big Wes!
FoxesAreBlue Posted 12 October 2012 Posted 12 October 2012 Nah the tunnel cam shows all the players saying "Forest friend" to Big Wes! Ah - apologies!!
SMX11 Posted 25 October 2012 Posted 25 October 2012 Not sure this feature is going to last, Waggy tried to sneak in a quick V sign towards the camera
bluesbrothers Posted 25 October 2012 Posted 25 October 2012 Not sure this feature is going to last, Waggy tried to sneak in a quick V sign towards the camera Just invoking the bulldog spirit, of course?
Bert Posted 25 October 2012 Posted 25 October 2012 Is it on the free player? If so could someone link it please?
LCFC FOX Posted 25 October 2012 Posted 25 October 2012 Is it bad to have shitee my self when Nugent screamed?
Fox92 Posted 25 October 2012 Posted 25 October 2012 Knockaert always looking happy. Is it bad to have shitee my self when Nugent screamed? Turned my speakers on because of your comment, but it wasn't even bad/loud.
Bluearmyfox28 Posted 25 October 2012 Posted 25 October 2012 Do they do the tunnel cam for every home game?
LCFC FOX Posted 25 October 2012 Posted 25 October 2012 Knockaert always looking happy. Turned my speakers on because of your comment, but it wasn't even bad/loud. I know it was just full volume and I wasn't really concentrating
Guest MattP Posted 25 October 2012 Posted 25 October 2012 Can't wait until we're Champions and we see the boys carrying Susan Whelen in for the end of season promotion roast. toast, sorry.
dave_the_fox Posted 26 October 2012 Posted 26 October 2012 Loving the birch handing out the standard spank! Thank god we never got rid of him!
Langston Posted 26 October 2012 Posted 26 October 2012 Steve Walsh and Birchenall make me laugh at the end, for some reason.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.