Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Pearson following O'neil

Don't want to get too carried away, but I think the coming years will be the best since O'neils. Think Pearson and the owners are building something for the long term not just for this season, and I can't think of a better person to follow what we had in O'neils years.

Also 'spookily' they follow in the alphabet

M artin

N igel

O neil

P earson

Think we are destined for good times ahead!

Don't want to get too carried away, but I think the coming years will be the best since O'neils. Think Pearson and the owners are building something for the long term not just for this season, and I can't think of a better person to follow what we had in O'neils years.

M artin

N igel

O neil

P earson

Although I agree, you're right, lets not get carried away. I recall a thread on here during the 09/10 season which was comparing O'Neill to Pearson as well.

M artin

N igel

O neil

P earson

If Pearson gets the sack my money's on Quentin Rayner from the east midlands today programme :thumbup:

Another spooky coincidence.

We know that Nige has had a knee op, and if you re-arrange the letters of his name you get;

R! I snap one leg!

Never has a truer pirate statment been made...

I'll get my coat

Also, Martin O'Neill becomes;

One ill tin ram

hating the sheep shaggers from his sunderland perch.

I should really get some work done

Archived