Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcsnow

Number 6 for Brighton

He was a complete twat, I remember him trying to outmuscle drinkwater last season only to get slammed on the floor.

Vardy did very well to not react tonight (el abd grabbed him by the neck with both hands)

Guest BlueBrett
Think you only get 1pt for the wildcard, which im guessing has been used to make the dash, so i make it 7 tbh.

E-1 L-1 - 0 A-1 B-3 D-2

And Dyer with Gordon Greer, their number three. Moaned at Lloyd when he clearly tripped him up. Didn't like Brighton's attitude tonight, Poyet seems to instil that arrogant flamboyance in them. Dislike them immensely.

Delusions of grandeur!

He was a complete twat, I remember him trying to outmuscle drinkwater last season only to get slammed on the floor.

Vardy did very well to not react tonight (el abd grabbed him by the neck with both hands)

He grabbed him by the head and said something to him. Was right in front of me. Like people have said he did well not to react other than shaking him off him.

El-Abd also bit Whitbread's shoulder in the first half when he was marking him from a free-kick! The dirty cvnt!!!

On a totally different note, i followed casper ankeragan down filbert way on my way out, whilst he was having a ciggie. bit unprofessional i thought but i guess its his choice.

Joe Hart smokes too, and I'm sure plenty of others do as well. Gianluca Vialli used to smoke like a chimney suposedly

Archived