Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Palace Scoreline Prediction

Comfortable win against a team who I think aren't as good as their league position would make people think. 3-1 with a fast start, with 3 goals coming before the 60th minute, with theirs being a consolation late on when we've taken the foot off the gas.

Sooner or later someone is going to get absolutely mullered. Palace are likely to come with a little bit of confidence and come at us a bit more than what Brighton did and that could be their undoing...

4-0 to us. And i dont think i have ever predicted us to win by that amount before..

Konch, knocky, Drinkwater and Nuge..

2-0. Another solid dependable performance with them hardly having a shot and Big Wes leaving Zaha wondering if he really wants to step into the Premiership. :scarf:

Leicester 1-3 Palace. Feel this is where our run comes to an end. They will take the lead through Murray(pen) we'll equalise through Nugent before they knick a goal on half time from Zaha. 2nd half we'll huff and puff but Murray will wrap the win up on the counter.

Have a very bad feeling about this, I cant see them not scoring at least 2.

We have only conceded 2 home goals, 6 0 0 record and top of the league. the stats look in our favour but I have a feeling this is going to go against it.

Hope im wrong again, been predicting against us for a while and its working so fingers crossed lol

Archived