Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Palace Scoreline Prediction

Its gonna be the same before every game now, 'is our run gonna end'. Personally dont think it will saturday. Apart from Zaha they really aint got much. Do rate Jedinak though. Murray is a handful but Whitbread looked good Tuesday night. Zaha didnt play on Tuesday for Palace so we'll see if he plays Saturday. Dunno about the result. But should be a good win.

I think Palace's position at the moment is completely false, although you can only beat what is infront of you, they have only took 7 points from teams in the top half (cardiff, wolves ad forest). Plus with their manager leaving and couple of draws on the bounce, I'm going for a 3-1 city win.

I think Palace's position at the moment is completely false, although you can only beat what is infront of you, they have only took 7 points from teams in the top half (cardiff, wolves ad forest). Plus with their manager leaving and couple of draws on the bounce, I'm going for a 3-1 city win.

So they have 7 points from 9 against top-half teams so far? Do you not think that's a good return? :blink:

Zaha was suspended Tuesday for accumulated yellows, a one-match ban, so he will be playing on Saturday. The managerial change could work in our favour, but it's worth bearing in mind that Freedman had a poor record against us, so maybe a different approach will help them. I still think we will beat them though, and it is a good chance to flex our muscles against a team we have a good recent record against and who sit 4th and in-form.

3-0 City, Vardy bagging at some point.

So adding in their defeat against Boro they have 7 from a possible 12 against teams currently in the top half and, in winning at Molineux, they've inflicted Wolves' only home defeat of the season so far...

Pre-Brighton I said I couldn't see us retaining our 100% home record beyond Saturday and imo that still holds. 2-2.

Archived