Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
I blame Wellens

Favourite player?

Tough one.

Knockaert is so entertaining, but with an end product. King is such a good finisher and excellent defensive player. Kasper for his enthusiasm, Nugent has been an excellent signing and Morgan is no-nonsense whilst being a decent passer.

I'll go for King, given his previous form and the way he's changed his game since his injury when he was written off somewhat. But we now have players who are likeable playing good football.

Kasper - He just has such a good relationship with the fans, and shows how much he cares on the pitch. I love watching him after we've scored - he goes madder than us fans.

Nugent, Kingy, Wes, Marshall and now Knockaert are others I really like aswell though. Basically anyone who pulls on the blue shirt.

Knockaert for man crush, he is just awesome, worth the entrance fee alone, well when it is £15 anyway.

Not seen anyone like him play for us before, closest was probably Collymore, he is just exciting to watch.

Not the best player in the team, not the most important or the most influential, but he has a certain "Je ne sais quoi".

I must get my eyes tested because I thought for a minute you'd written Waghorn.

For me it's Andy King for a botty bashing. Simply because I'd got to the point where I was totally fed up with him - and then suddenly his form this season has been a revelation.

he is a good player and can score goals but is just struggling at the minute.

Players come and go so much nowadays, but my favourite has always been Wellens since he signed. Considering he probably won't feature much anyway, I'd probably have to go with Vardy because he tries so hard which is all I want to see from a Leiester player (take note Paul Gallagher! :angry:)

Knockaert for man crush, he is just awesome, worth the entrance fee alone, well when it is £15 anyway.

Not seen anyone like him play for us before, closest was probably Collymore, he is just exciting to watch.

Not the best player in the team, not the most important or the most influential, but he has a certain "Je ne sais quoi".

:whistle:

2 at the minute: Knockaert, offers something fresh and exciting and of course the FLAIR element, and Drinkwater, him and King seem to dominate midfield pretty much every week, and his passing is second to none.

So hard to decide at the moment, pretty much the whole squad is impressing me - especially 2 or 3 who last season I didn't feel were up to scratch

Favourite overall has to be Knockaert though. Has everything going for him - knows all the tricks, bags of energy, hard-working and 2 wonder-goals in one match? Fantastic find

Archived