Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
darko2k7

Leicester 1-2 Crystal Palace Post Match Thread

Just wasn't our day today. We were outplayed when it mattered and didn't do enough to get back into the game afterwards. I suppose that we did still manage to keep our record of having scored in every game this season though.

We're still 2nd despite the home defeat, we move on and will hopefully get our 3rd away win of the season next Saturday.

The ref sounded sh*t though.

Still in the automatic promotion spots :thumbup: Twas a bad bad day at the office against a side desperate to win after their hero shafted them. But today will hopefully give us a right good boot up the arse for the critical winter period, starting with the game against Watford next Saturday :scarf:

We are so weak up front its becoming more obvious each game. Pearson has to get a striker in this week.

Right now i think this is our biggest issue, if Nugent isn't on form (which is most of the time) our chances to goals ratio is pretty dreadful, and the longer that goes on, the more we will suffer over a long hard season where competition is high and every goal matters.

Sadly, though I like Vardy as he brings pace and energy to the side, its so far looking like a gamble that won't be paying off any time soon.

Most important thing following this match is to see how the team deals with losing at home. If we drop into a negative mentality, it could be costly. They just need to keep taking it game by game, it was never going to last forever (as Pearson stated); but hopefully it doesn't have massive repercussions. We've been looking less and less convincing in the past two/three games. Fatigue, lack of desire to chase. Strikers not converting. Fingers crossed for Watford, hopefully we'll be back to winning ways.

Futacs and Waggy don't seem to be able to cut it sadly, Nugent and Vardy seem more than capable but I agree that we need a goal scorer to compliment the team and keep us up the top end where the team have deserved to be.

Sounds like I missed the worst game of the week. Not a good day with results around us.

After the last defeat we won the next five. That is the aim again. We've had a lot of matches this season against teams in and around us, now we should look to take points from the teams others have been doing so, starting next week.

Im still over the moon that we are where we are in the league. Its been a fantastic start to the season. But to me, there IS a problem. We are lightweight up front and apart from the odd game, our strikeforce isn't good enough. If anything is the difference between playoffs and autos then this will be it.

It also seems even more so today that the International break has knocked us out of our stride a little bit as I thought we were somewhat lucky on Tuesday to get a result against Brighton.

I think Nige will look to strengthen with a loan striker or at least he SHOULD. But everywhere else over the pitch I think this team is absolutely spot on!

Futacs and Waggy don't seem to be able to cut it sadly, Nugent and Vardy seem more than capable but I agree that we need a goal scorer to compliment the team and keep us up the top end where the team have deserved to be.

He is yet to start a game and has played less than a half in game time, how can he be judged?

Archived