Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CPFCFan

Palace fan in peace

I've never registered on another team's forum before but I just wanted to say that you guys come across as gracious and respectful. It certainly makes a nice change. You guys are a real credit to your club.

Good game today. I think Leicester will win automatic promotion this season, hopefully at the expense of Cardiff. I'm optimistic that we can sneak into the play-offs, this season has been unreal so far for us Palace supporters.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

We let ourselves down on the pitch and the fans let us down off it. That said the Palace fans were alright (although I sort of expected more from 'Palace On Tour') and you played very well today. Freedman must be mental although I wasn't a big fan of his anyway given the way he handled your defeat last year but I'm sure with the right appointment and a bit of luck in January you'll be up there at the end of the season.

Usually they're awful, wasn't this their big day out game of the season or something though?

Yeah, second half I couldn't hear them for ages.

Not quite sure why they think we stole the song off them, i'm pretty sure it came from St Pauli.

That aside, they were the best support we've had this season.

But they're only beating Posh, Blackpool, Blackburn, Hull, Bristol and Brighton. :P

Yeah, second half I couldn't hear them for ages.

Not quite sure why they think we stole the song off them, i'm pretty sure it came from St Pauli.

That aside, they were the best support we've had this season.

But they're only beating Posh, Blackpool, Blackburn, Hull, Bristol and Brighton. :P

Burton

I've never registered on another team's forum before but I just wanted to say that you guys come across as gracious and respectful. It certainly makes a nice change. You guys are a real credit to your club.

Good game today. I think Leicester will win automatic promotion this season, hopefully at the expense of Cardiff. I'm optimistic that we can sneak into the play-offs, this season has been unreal so far for us Palace supporters.

Best of luck for the rest of the season.

You deserved to win today, congratulations. Very physically strong team with a couple of tricky players. Disappointing to concede the way we did. We definitely should've had a penalty though!

Nice one Palace fan.

You were too good today in the midfield, Jedinak and Dikgacoi are two quality central midfielders, two great powerhouses can pass well and can tackle, just too strong for our midfield especially in the first half. We all knew Zaha was a danger, but we saw the likes of Tom Ince and Albert Adomah at the King Power this season already, but Zaha was by far the best and most dangerous, Bolasie as well was quality, great skill and pace.

From what I saw today, I think you will be up there challenging top six, your side has dramatically improved since last season.

Archived