Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Watford away Scoreline prediction

Pretty sure we won there in the '05/06 season. 2-1 if I recall correctly. Paddy Kisnorbo scored the winner from a Momo Sylla corner in front of us.

I fancy us to get something from the game. Not sure it'll be all three points but I don't think we'll lose.

Yeah, was there at that game, i've been to relatively few away games but when i do go we win.

The wembley game where we beat Derby was my first game away from Filbo too :)

I'm now going to predict a loss.

Andy D'Urso is the ref.

Hes another one who I generally think has something against us. Never do well with him.

Oh s**t.

I was quite confident before I knew that. I was at the Sheff U away game just after we'd already been promoted in '03 and he did his level best to ensure we went home with nothing there.

after Palace and our poor performence i want to see changes i predict 2-1 win to leicester

564039_Leicester_City.jpg

What?! Is going on here! St Ledger is injured and not a RB, Danns hasn't played for months and James and Schlupp have very little game time.

No Knockaert or King?! This is truely one of the more bizzare team selections I have seen. Not to mention I have never heard of the Goalkeeper, Left back and Right Winger you have put in...

What?! Is going on here! St Ledger is injured and not a RB, Danns hasn't played for months and James and Schlupp have very little game time.

No Knockaert or King?! This is truely one of the more bizzare team selections I have seen. Not to mention I have never heard of the Goalkeeper, Left back and Right Winger you have put in...

just want to see changes tbh maybe im just being frustrated after the last game because every one was shocking.

Archived