Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Watford away Scoreline prediction

Tough

They can, and do, beat anyone... they also lose to anyone too.

We just need to make sure we redouble our efforts, mark up well at set pieces and press high to limit their opportunities to do anything, much like we have the majority of the season. If we do we could run out victors by any scoreline from 1-0 to 4-0

If we're even slightly off the pace we could find ourselves a couple of goals down before we even get going properly.

Tough

They can, and do, beat anyone... they also lose to anyone too.

We just need to make sure we redouble our efforts, mark up well at set pieces and press high to limit their opportunities to do anything, much like we have the majority of the season. If we do we could run out victors by any scoreline from 1-0 to 4-0

If we're even slightly off the pace we could find ourselves a couple of goals down before we even get going properly.

I agree with the last paragraph completely..

We have a crap record at Vicarage road..think we have only won once there in all our visits since the modern era(1992-93)..(A Matty Elliot stunner in a 2-1 win 02-03 season)...we know what happened that season ;) so maybe if we win it will be a lucky omen. There will definetly be goals(3-2 loss both the last 2 seasons and a 3-3 draw the season before). My heart says we will show our promotion metal and convincingly win like 1-3 but my head says a 2-2 draw Nugent and Dyer.

We will see what City are made of against Watford. Good team's come straight back from poor performances.

Are we automatic promotion material ? maybe we will have a better answer to that question after the Watford game.

0-1 win

We have a crap record at Vicarage road..think we have only won once there in all our visits since the modern era(1992-93)..(A Matty Elliot stunner in a 2-1 win 02-03 season)...we know what happened that season ;) so maybe if we win it will be a lucky omen. There will definetly be goals(3-2 loss both the last 2 seasons and a 3-3 draw the season before). My heart says we will show our promotion metal and convincingly win like 1-3 but my head says a 2-2 draw Nugent and Dyer.

Pretty sure we won there in the '05/06 season. 2-1 if I recall correctly. Paddy Kisnorbo scored the winner from a Momo Sylla corner in front of us.

I fancy us to get something from the game. Not sure it'll be all three points but I don't think we'll lose.

Archived