Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

Middlesbrough game now Friday night....

Friday night in the middle of January. That is gonna be one COLD ****ing game. I predict it will be the lowest attendance of the season unless the club invent a cracking good ticket deal.

It'll probably go platinum.

Ridiculous, what an absolute nothingy game to put on, if it was this weekend bearing the league table in mind it wouldn't be so bad but it's a bit premature and it's stupid, ridiculous distance to make them travel on a midweek and add to that the fvcking cold at that time.

LCFC have simply no choice in my opinion but to make this a fans fixture, it's the only way it'll be above 20k, if we were doing as badly as last season I think you'd be talking 16/17k.

From a very selfish perspective, it could be worse.

Although I fully expect them to make Bristol City away the week before a Sunday 1pm or something considering their obsession with putting consecutive games on of ours, add to that it'd be ruining a top away.

God I am such a pessimist. lol

Can't see this game getting more than 18,000, even if it's a fan fixture.

I swear sky deliberately try and lower club attendences for shite games. Not many neturals watch ordinary championship games anyway.

It's also a pain in the arse for us season ticket holders, because I once again have to change my work hours. I demand compensation. But thank fvck my boss is a football fan.

Archived