Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

Booing

Guest parky0607

Against our biggest rivals...

That's still good considering we are in the same City as arguably the best Rugby team in England, and we are still in a recession (kind of). I know I couldn't afford it anyway.

Well why not just clap the players for there efforts. And chant about the ref? Who's to know what everyone's booing at? The players probably think them!

Stop making an issue out of nothing. I'm pretty sure most people knew why there was booing.

The referee was shit.

I know you will all say it was aimed at the ref. but even so, hardly any appreciation for the lads at all. Our fans are shit.

willy puller no mention of the kop clapping the lads. Nugent kasper and wes getting chanted as well. Yeah shit fans.

I know you will all say it was aimed at the ref. but even so, hardly any appreciation for the lads at all. Our fans are shit.

You clearly weren't there then.

Some fan you are. People sold a fvcking kidney to go today. You enjoy sitting in your arm chair.

Can never understand why people who weren't at the game comment on the atmosphere?

The atmosphere was relatively poor. I was at the game.

But as we've got the last couple of games to compare it to, it must have seemed incredible.

In todays climate, yes. Do you work by any chance?

No still in the education system, but they are our rivals and it's not the biggest crowd of the season. Regardless the fans weren't exactly great today.

No still in the education system, but they are our rivals and it's not the biggest crowd of the season. Regardless the fans weren't exactly great today.

Agreed our fans weren't great (never really are). But nearly 25,000 for a game that was on Sky, isn't bad at all.

Archived