Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v Ipswich Scoreline Prediction

1-1. We'll absolutely hammer them but they'll get a goal right before HT. The onslaught will continue in the 2nd half with Waghorn missing about 6 clear chances then King will equalize on 87 mins

Quite agree with the beginning bit!

Rest of its a little negative for me hahaha

Hate this as a fixture, it's another one of them that we love a draw in when we really shouldn't. But it's very winnable, they're nowhere near out of the shit despite McCarthy's mini-revival.

But we're really due a win and we seem to be beating a lot of our home bogey sides this year, so I'll say a 2-0 Leicester win.

Mark w I love the reverse psychology stuff, that tends to be why I predict we will lose aswell lol

I believe in 2012 it took me about 15 games to even predict a single RESULT of ours right. Let alone scoreline, we were ridiculous although I'm actually a dreadful predictor.

You miserable fvckers predicting draws or even worse losses :nono::P revenge is on the cards 6-0 :D:chant:

6-0 Leicester.

If it snows, 3-0 Ipswich :ph34r:

Tonight's lottery numbers, please! Trust you both had £100 at the bookies on this outcome...

Bit insensitive of the club to keep showing loads of snowflakes on the video screen, I thought, but no snow!

Archived