Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

Anyone prepared to get it going on Talking Balls as well? There's likely to be a lot of scepticism surrounding this idea on there though.

I quite like the idea of a Twitter campaign, tweet the right people and it'll spread like wildfire.

#lcfc1919

Anyone prepared to get it going on Talking Balls as well? There's likely to be a lot of scepticism surrounding this idea on there though.

I quite like the idea of a Twitter campaign, tweet the right people and it'll spread like wildfire.

#lcfc1919

Iv tweeted it and tagged stringer,bert and jobber! I'm sure if these 3 get it spreading it would cause awareness and maybe stringer can get the club on board too

#lcfc1919

Shame we can't get LCFC to do something like this.

F3C3E00D-04EB-45ED-A578-F66903F6C8BA-2337-000001ED64A1073B.jpg

The club had nothing to do with that, or any of the choreos Dortmund do. They do however, let the fans in the stadium to set things up, discuss plans etc.

All comes from the fans' pockets and takes hours. I'm skyping a mate from the Unity (Dortmund ultras) tomorrow who will hopefully share some wisdom.

Would have to be a pretty full stand to do it - the Family Stand isn't far away from full these days and the kids would love it!

It's a little odd that were the only nation where Tifo isn't part of the culture.

I guess theres many factors why that is:-

1.Fans see it as european not british...irony?

2.Fans tend to be much more individual in the UK.

3.We don't have specific ends for the more hardcore fans.

4.Were a reserved people, who dont like to 'stand out'.

5.We dont want to pay or put the time in to create displays.

Ill be printing some for the family stand..

It will give me something to do on the last day of work :xmasbiggrin: and ill pass them round,

Will remind me of the old Filbert days, PEN 2 when the atomosphere was never in question..

- As our club reformed and changed it's name from Fosse in 1919 to incorporate Leicester's new found City status, I propose that at 19:19 during the game, the confetti is let go. We then break into a 'There's only one CITY' chant all around the ground.

Didn't Fosse fold in dodgy financial circumstances - and was reformed as City?

Do you think this will actually happen? Hopefully will. Is there a trend on Twitter or a facebook group for these?

Thinking about starting a LCFC Organisation page up so we can set up more of these?

I'm not on those sites but will help out by printing pages etc. If someone is to do something on FB or twitter it needs doing soon as it's a week and a half to the game.

Thinking of taking some bog roll as well, they always look good but I have never thrown one before!

Well, it will probably last more than five seconds and therefore cover both.

I'm in the West Stand though so I doubt much will happen there. The old Member's Standing used to join in fully with the tickertape though.

It would be nice if it happened.

Archived