Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

Can't be at the game but would encourage everyone who does go to get involved. Great to see someone pulling their finger out and actually making a great suggestion.

Assume all those "constructively" criticising will be joining in on the day regardless?

In fairness to Babylon, I understand completely why he feels that throwing paper in the air at a specific time is beyond the capabilities of most football fans, but I think it's worth a try.

I feel we may as well go for 19:19, but if it's thrown as the teams come out then so be it. At least something positive would have happened.

I'm on the aisle towards the back of SK1. Usually the first row of standing...

I also had no idea about the last confetti idea. Hopefully this might get a bit more airtime.

Well as I'm at the back of SK1 also I will try and ge a few to do it

Who said that exactly?

Perhaps people should use their brains a bit and think that if something simple like throwing paper didn't work a week ago, it's not going to work a week later with it being even more complicated.

Our crowd in atmosphere terms has been dumbed down to the point they can't sing anything with more that three words. So much so words are now getting lost in favour of grunts... and even then we need a drum to start them.

Simplicity gets the masses on board. Not precision timed events. For this to work you would have to scrap the timing and literally hand out bags of the stuff before the game to people.

If you gave out bags of confetti to our fans, half of them would eat it !!

Give your office some atmosphere, get your colleagues to join in, have a chant, and give the opposing offices some friendly banter! It's all practice for those Saturday afternoons!

Well I do try, however most people sit on their backsides playing with their smartphones. It's been poor ever since the admin pool was sent to the other end of the office. No banter. Bunch of LeeJobbersworths

A bit complicated with the 19.19 thing and that needs sorting before the game so we all know when to do it, I'm in.

If you want to do it properly then get some blue and white crepe paper, Papertiger stock it at about a quid for both colours, it will last you all season as well.

People moaning about the time. Manchester City organised the Greques/Poznan for the 24TH minute? Quit moaning get involved.

You do realise the club were also involved in advertising that don't, on top of giving away 3000 black and red scarves?

Clearly not.

You do realise the club were also involved in advertising that don't, on top of giving away 3000 black and red scarves?

Clearly not.

Most of it done by supporters off a forum similar to ours then the club jumped in with the rememberance.

I forgot some things are too hard for our fans though. Anyone reading this at LCFC get involved :thumbup:

Most of it done by supporters off a forum similar to ours then the club jumped in with the rememberance.

I forgot some things are too hard for our fans though. Anyone reading this at LCFC get involved :thumbup:

But they were involved, which meant it worked.

The club will be more worried about a) the fire hazzard / health and safety of shit loads of paper kicking about and b) the cleaning up.

But they were involved, which meant it worked.

The club will be more worried about a) the fire hazzard / health and safety of shit loads of paper kicking about and b) the cleaning up.

Typical Leicester City do nothing for the fans.

There won't be a fire hazard in a non smoking stadium though so I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem, health and safety... Possibly someone might get a paper cut :yawn:

It all started on their Bluemoon forum with the word out that red and black was the colour of the day to remember Neil Young, at the time the club weren't involved and all they Did was give every ticket holder a red and black scarf but by that time they had all planned to make it a see of red and black and do that Poznan on 24 minutes. He was very ill and couldn't attend the game.

If I'm right I am sure they had to make a donation to get a scarf, fiver maybe.

It just so happened Tevez scored before the planned Poznan as well.

They hadn't worn red and black as an away strip for a few years , but the next season they had one.

You could argue their forum has more traffic, they have more support that is why it grew and got the help from the club but everything has to start somewhere.

It all started on their Bluemoon forum with the word out that red and black was the colour of the day to remember Neil Young, at the time the club weren't involved and all they Did was give every ticket holder a red and black scarf but by that time they had all planned to make it a see of red and black and do that Poznan on 24 minutes. He was very ill and couldn't attend the game.

If I'm right I am sure they had to make a donation to get a scarf, fiver maybe.

It just so happened Tevez scored before the planned Poznan as well.

They hadn't worn red and black as an away strip for a few years , but the next season they had one.

You could argue their forum has more traffic, they have more support that is why it grew and got the help from the club but everything has to start somewhere.

However, I doubt it would've happened without the intervention and help of the club, which is why this now needs the same.

Archived