Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

I've printed 30 with the current design so far. If I get time in the next few days will update the words, but I was planning to tell the people I hand a flyer to to rip it up anyway.

Does anyone fancy filming it? I guess we need one camera looking at the top of the Kop from lower down, and one facing L1.

Any volunteers?

I've printed 30 with the current design so far. If I get time in the next few days will update the words, but I was planning to tell the people I hand a flyer to to rip it up anyway.

Does anyone fancy filming it? I guess we need one camera looking at the top of the Kop from lower down, and one facing L1.

Any volunteers?

I'm in p1, so i'll be near enough to L1

I reckon they'll score 10 seconds before schedule.

Of course it's possible, and something I had thought about.

1) If Cardiff score fewer than 30 seconds before 19:19, we should just play it by ear. If the moment is right, it will happen. Otherwise, I'd recommend throwing the confetti when City next score. As an aside, the whole thing relies on people in your area taking responsibility and starting an audible countdown at 19:09.

2) If CIty score in the run up to 19:19, hopefully it will have no effect on the plan but if it feels right to throw the confetti as a goal celebration just do it.

I agree with the points earlier about getting kids involved. I think they will love it and it will really get the club onside for future choreographies if they believe that the kids are loving it.

Might be worth a 'Stand up if you love Leicester' around 18:45 to get people on their feet and ready. I'm hoping that this will create a real buzz - it's really heartening for the future that so many people want to contribute in this.

Anyone else think this should become a home game tradition? Would it have the legs to carry on for more than one or two games?

Would be class in truth.. I think if it works next week more and more people will be interested.. If we can get this going along with getting WYS sorted we can really get something going

Might be worth a 'Stand up if you love Leicester' around 18:45 to get people on their feet and ready. I'm hoping that this will create a real buzz - it's really heartening for the future that so many people want to contribute in this.

That is a good idea as it gets people on their feet so throwing confetti would have a better effect than doing it sitting down.

I bet if someone from the club is viewing this thread they will take the clock off the screens well before 19 minutes. If so the countdown from 10 seconds should do it.

If it was at the start of the game it would... not during it though.

Sorry to be a grump on the timing thing still, but it's true.

From observation, the atmosphere tends to turn a little flat around 20 minutes should the scoreline remain 0-0. If the aim is to improve the atmosphere throughout the 90 minutes, surely this is the perfect way to maintain the buzz that usually occurs at the start of each match?

Cracking idea C-man.

Loving this idea, sadly won't be at the game but I remember as a kid there always being confetti and balloons being thrown around when the team came out at Filbert Street and it gave the start of the match a real buzz.

If this can continue as a tradition it would be great for the club and great for the atmosphere - well done all involved, I'd love to see videos of this after the game.

From observation, the atmosphere tends to turn a little flat around 20 minutes should the scoreline remain 0-0. If the aim is to improve the atmosphere throughout the 90 minutes, surely this is the perfect way to maintain the buzz that usually occurs at the start of each match?

Cracking idea C-man.

It's normally even more flat if we are 1-0 up...

Archived