Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

Cardiff City - Confetti Choreography

Funnily enough, planning something around 1884 was my first thought. Damn 60-second minutes.

Very pleased with the general reaction to this. I'm hoping to put together a flyer tonight/tomorrow which I will post in here for people to print as many as they feel necessary!

Funnily enough, planning something around 1884 was my first thought. Damn 60-second minutes.

Very pleased with the general reaction to this. I'm hoping to put together a flyer tonight/tomorrow which I will post in here for people to print as many as they feel necessary!

Might it be a good idea to have it printed off on blue paper as well?

A sea of blue and white confetti around the stadium would look truly amazing.

Print away. I have had a trial run at home, I think that it's worth printing two per page if possible. By handing out twice as many flyers (for the same cost) you will raise the awareness, and an A5 sheet is actually pretty decent for throwing.

1919Choreo-OnlyoneCity.jpg

Hopefully the PDF version has attached too...

Love that badge, had it on my jacket in the early 90's

Many years ago I took the Mrs down Filbert Street for her first game. It was last game of the season against Newcastle (Yes that one for those that remember). We stood in Pen 1 about two thirds of the way up. She opted for a pre match hot chocolate. When she finished she enquired "Where shall I put the cup " She was disgusted by my reply that she should just drop it on the floor. " some poor sod will have to tidy up after the game" she said. I explained that in 5 mins she will see why the cup would be the least of their worries.

City came out and you could hardly see the pitch for a minute or so as so much paper was chucked in the air.

She laughed.

Always loved the torn up paper, my kids loved it at Wembley for the play-offs, Balloons,paper confetti, inflatables as well for a couple of seasons. God we knew how to have a good time !!!!

:thumbup:

That is the dogs danglies C man but there will be one or two Dunder heads who will read it and not realise you are supposed to rip it up as you haven't said on it.

I'm not being pedantic but not everyone will know what it's for as a lot don't come onto forums. People might just drop them on the floor like normal flyers are discarded.

Great page though.

Print away. I have had a trial run at home, I think that it's worth printing two per page if possible. By handing out twice as many flyers (for the same cost) you will raise the awareness, and an A5 sheet is actually pretty decent for throwing.

That is the dogs danglies C man but there will be one or two Dunder heads who will read it and not realise you are supposed to rip it up as you haven't said on it.

I'm not being pedantic but not everyone will know what it's for as a lot don't come onto forums. People might just drop them on the floor like normal flyers are discarded.

Great page though.

Would it be possible just to add that somewhere just so that all of them can be put into use :thumbup:

will give works printer a good work out when this design is finalised but looks class so far. Maybe also adding something why we're doing this, 'reclaim the atmosphere' or something?

I stand 2 rows behind C-Man so certainly SK1 will have this covered others then need to do other areas of the ground.

Love what you're doing C-Man. Clearly others are now gettign behind the idea, and I'm sure more will follow. Hope it goes well against Cardiff, and even if it's only a modest success please don't give up. It's down to us to make things happen, and slowly but surely we can make it happen. I'm hoping to go to a Borussia Dortmund match in February, and will report back if there are any initiatives we could borrow.

Just printed 10, will hand them out.

Just been into Papertiger, 2 sheets of crepe paper one blue one white.

Now I just need to cut it all up and bag it.

57bc88eaece073ccfff98151679f7e72.jpg

If you see a dodgy looking bloke handing bags of it out around the ground come over and fill your boots. ;)

I might get a few more sheets now. Goes a bloody long way.

Archived