Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Alex Baptiste

Liam Moore is better than Sean St Ledger? Wahahahahahahahaaa i'm willing to bet everything I own that Liam Moore never get's a full cap at international level, i'd even allow him to be eligible for all the home nations and various Caribbean islands and i'd be safe in the knowledge he wouldn't feature for them. He's not good enough.

Don't get the fascination with SSL, just an average Champ defender. Lots of heart etc but not much in it between him and Whitbread (who was getting better the more he played). Keane and Moore are ahead of him IMO.

Yep Ric is right and you are wrong.

Moore better than St Ledger, if Moore was better why wasn't it him playing instead of St Ledger earlier in the season?

The only reason I would get rid of SSL is if he can't get over his injury troubles, he's missed 2-3 decent chunks of the last 2 seasons and it's difficult to rely on a player when they do that. Especially when we're going for promotion and we can afford to bring in replacements. But in terms of ability, SSL is Morgan's partner at CB for me hands down. Whitbread hasn't been as good as I thought he'd be and hopefully he'll improve when fit again but 85/90% of the time SSL has played for us, he's been very, very good.

Yep Ric is right and you are wrong.

Moore better than St Ledger, if Moore was better why wasn't it him playing instead of St Ledger earlier in the season?

Because St Ledger is a CB and Moore and RB? Perhaps thats why. Square pegs in round holes and all that jazz

i would SSL as a "slightly" above average championship player , but about from here to Pluto away from the Prem class we will need hopefully soon !

He certainly isnt worth the massive wages Sven awarded him & he isnt that quick at taxing his car !!!

Wages isn't the main thing why they'll listen to offers though....

Don't think that sometimes they're too happy with his banter/professionalism.

If that's the case then there's a few more who can go.

The Saturday night (after we lost to Cardiff), SSL, Vardy, Schlupp, Moore and Lindgard were out in town. They were all given it the big'un and acting like they thought they were the boys except for SSL who tried to keep a low profile and wasn't acting cocky at all. Going out on the town after you lost (and you're not injured) is the epitome of unprofessionalism.

SSL's "banter" is better than most.

Oh, and he can play too.

Liam Moore is better than Sean St Ledger? Wahahahahahahahaaa i'm willing to bet everything I own that Liam Moore never get's a full cap at international level, i'd even allow him to be eligible for all the home nations and various Caribbean islands and i'd be safe in the knowledge he wouldn't feature for them. He's not good enough.

Moore is a great player for his age and he's done very well this season. You cant compare someone who plays for Ireland to someone who plays for England Irelands players are poor, he may never get a cap for England but come on look at the people infont of him top top players.

Archived