Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Twitter Links

There's only one way I could see Leicester bidding £5 million for a player this season and that is selling Knockaert.

Would people be happy to see Knockaert go and the money bid on Davies?

Tbh I would only want to get davies if he was available for 3 mil or less.

There's only one way I could see Leicester bidding £5 million for a player this season and that is selling Knockaert.

Would people be happy to see Knockaert go and the money bid on Davies?

Do we really have to sell before we can buy ?? Don't think the owners have given that impression. S'pose FFP might have a bearing.

after watching knocky today i dont know how anyone could say we would be right to sell him!! on a different level to most LB/RB's.

I would hate to see him go but...

he did a lot of waving at the fans today. My paranoid mind has decided he was waving goodbye!

after watching knocky today i dont know how anyone could say we would be right to sell him!! on a different level to most LB/RB's.

Whether or not we would be right to sell him depends on the price offered.

Most aren't deciding whether or not we should sell him on one game, it's not like he's been our best player this season.

I would hate to see him go but...

he did a lot of waving at the fans today. My paranoid mind has decided he was waving goodbye!

He always does, nothing to worry about.

Midlands Footy â€@midlandsfooty

Leicester to look at signing Mark Davies from bolton in a £5m deal. Also in a another raid on Bolton they want Marcus Alonso. #lcfc

Wooaahh I wouldnt mind but 5 million?

Can't see us spending £5m on anyone TBH. I'm quite happy with the type of signings we have been making and the prices we look to have been paying for them. No need to go back to the Sven type money levels if we keep those up.

Whether or not we would be right to sell him depends on the price offered.

Most aren't deciding whether or not we should sell him on one game, it's not like he's been our best player this season.

He always does, nothing to worry about.

It doesn't depend on the price because It would be a false economy no matter what, players like that can be the difference between promotion or another season in the championship. Palace won't sell Zaha until the summer for the same reason

It doesn't depend on the price because It would be a false economy no matter what, players like that can be the difference between promotion or another season in the championship. Palace won't sell Zaha until the summer for the same reason

But Knockaert isn't our best player, and whilst in the future he is going to be an incredible player he isn't currently irreplaceable, if someone offers us £10,000,000 we'd be fools not to consider it.

Morgan has been better. Knockaert has been our most exciting player but I wouldn't say he's our best, in fact I'd say there have been a few better than Knockaert.

Some might have had better form over the season but as far as actual ability is concerned he is by far our best

Some might have had better form over the season but as far as actual ability is concerned he is by far our best

Well frankly I didn't see a lot of him at Guingamp so I'm only judging him on this season and he has not been as good as Wes Morgan and is currently not a better player. If you did see a lot of his games at Guingamp then feel free to correct me.

Archived